Chappy 2

[Annabeath's P.O.V]

When we got to the Poseidon cabin, I saw lots of my friends like the Stool Twins Conner and Traves ( who aren't Really my friends) , Frank, Hazel, Nico, Jason, Piper, and Leo. There where 11 bean-bags, one for everybody.

"So, who's turn is it?" I ask.

"Mine" I hear Percy say.Oh gods, was I imagining it, or did he have an evil glint in his eye?

[Percy's P.O.V]

"Truth or dare Piper?"

"Truth" she said instantly.

"Who do you like more, Justin Biber or Jason?"

"Jason. Justin is just to girly.

At that, everyone started to crack up, then we all looked at Jason and Piper for about 5 seconds, then started cracking up again.

"O.K." I say, wiping a tear of my face. "Piper, it's your turn."

[Piper's P.O.V]

"Hey death boy, truth or dare?" I ask Nico.

"Dare"

"Your going to regret that" I tell him.

"Why?"

I dare you to find Clarisse and tell her that she is the ugliest, fattest, most grossest person alive."

"Crap. Do I have to?

"It's a dare Nico. Yes."

[Nico's P.O.V]

Oh gods. the last person who called Clarisse fat and ugly was in the infirmary for 3 weeks. And that was with healing.

"Fine, I'll do it"

I stand up and walk into the Ares cabin and see her sharpening her what, like 3 spear that she's has.

"What do you want punk" she asks me.

"CLARISSE, YOU ARE THE UGLIEST, FATTEST, MOST GROSSEST PERSON ALIVE!"

After I finessed the dare, I did one thing. I ran.

"PERCY, OPEN THE DOOR AND GET READY TO CLOSE ON MY MARK."

I ran through the door and told him to close it as soon as she came. then I saw her running to cabin 3 with a murderes look in her eye.

"NOW!"

BOOM! I could hear her run into the door just as he closed it.

"Nice one, death breath."