FIFTEEN

"Love me without fear,
Trust me without questioning,
Need me without demanding,
Want me without restrictions,
Accept me without change,
Desire me without inhibitions,
For a love so free will never fly away."

- Native Saying

•••

I had run all the way to the bank at the highest speed I could go, the Earth underneath my feet moving to my will and allowing me to run as if I was running for my life. Not even counting how long it took I had finally made it to the front of the bank, the chain on the front cut and now just hanging off of the handles.

Not even caring if the Alpha pack heard me I opened the doors and ran through the large and ominous bank, dust covering all of the tables and also covering the floor.

With the sound of my steps echoing throughout the large building I kept on a determined expression and ran towards the bank vault.

Seeing as I had seen the blueprint thoroughly I looked for certain hallways and different rooms that would lead to the bank vault.

With my lungs not even needing me to do any work I ran, the air circulating around my body and entering my lungs.

It was a weird feeling, to be able to run faster than a Werewolf, an Alpha Werewolf like Derek...but hey, I'm still getting used to all of it.

Hearing punches being thrown and grunts being shouted I stopped my running to see that I had stopped right in front of the vault.

Standing in front of the circular hole in the wall I stepped in, my feet crunching atop the mountain-ash that had been put on the floor.

Now standing in the vault I saw that Derek was being pinned down against the wall by Boyd and Scott was still fighting Scott.

"Hey, ya ugly Werewolf's!" 

I shouted making Boyd and the girl stop what they were doing, their head-turning towards my petite form.

"Stop fighting them and fight me." 

Standing there I could see the concern in Scott's yellow eyes, Derek's red eyes also showing a hint of worry.

"Maka, don't!" 

Scott yelled as I pressed my lips into a thin line, the two crazed Werewolves about to pounce on me.

Shutting my eyes tightly I felt them sting with power before I opened them once again, the eyes of an Elementalist making Scott and Derek very intrigued at what I was about to do.

Stepping over the Mountain Ash and raising my left hand I felt myself connecting with the element of air that was circulating me as I ran.

Conjuring enough power I saw that the girl and Boyd were now about to attack me before I quickly brought my hand back and shot a gust of wind at them.

With Boyd and that girl now flying into the wall across from the entrance, I could feel footsteps running along the ground.

"Hey! Over here!" 

Those footsteps belonged to Allison, who was standing at the entrance of the vault.

Standing there I heard the low growls of the crazed Werewolves behind me as Allison swiped the mountain ash away, the creatures running as I just stood there staring at the girl who had created an escape for them.

Scott and Derek had been yelling at her to not break the seal, however, she'd ignored them and proceeded to do just that.

With Derek angrily storming out of the vault towards Allison I blinked a couple of times, finally feeling the glowing of my eyes wear off.

"Don't touch her!" 

Scott shouted to Derek, who was about to grab at Allison. With Scott and Derek now back into their attractive human forms I also walked out of the vault.

Standing beside Scott I saw an annoyed Allison standing there.

"What were you thinking?"
Derek yelled.

"That I had to do something." 

"She saved our lives." 

Scott added as I stood there watching the conversation unfold.

"Yeah, and what do you think they're gonna do out there? Do you have any idea what we just set free?" 

Derek shouted at Scott, eyes wide.

Yes, that girl and Boyd are gonna kill out there and Allison just set free a bunch of rabid, murdering Werewolves.

"You want to blame me?" 

Allison asked standing there with her arms now spread out. As I stood there I could feel the pounding of Boyd and that girl's feet on the ground.

"Well, I'm not the one turning teenagers into killers." 

Allison stated eyes squinted as she stared Derek down.

"No, no that's just the rest of your family." 

Derek retorted.

"I made mistakes." 

Allison paused for a second. 

"Gerard is not my fault."

Having no clue who Gerard was I could feel Boyd and that girl getting farther and farther away.

"And what about your mother."

Seeing a looking of confusion cover Allison's features I started to worry about the two murdering Werewolves on the loose.

"What do you mean?"
"Tell her Scott."

"What does he mean? Scott? What does he mean?" 

Allison asked, clearly confused.

Turning in a full circle I didn't really care if the three of them were paying attention to me. Tuning out everything around me I closed my eyes to focus, now trying to connect with the Earth beneath me.

All I could hear was the loud thumping of the two Werewolves. I could hear their footsteps become heavier and faster as I sighed.

I couldn't just stand here...I needed to help.

Turning around and still only focusing on the loud and seemingly annoying footsteps I started walking towards the doors of the bank.

Not even knowing if Derek, Scott, or Allison even noticed I was leaving I placed my hands on the dusty glass doors, pushing them open and standing outside in the darkness.

Where were those Werewolves going?

•••

Hey guys! Sorry, this chapter is so short but I've been kinda busy lately with projects and assignments and stuff. I feel as if I'm dragging out this book but thanks for still reading it! Dedicated to @cassidi231 and @rosiekarekesi for adding my book to their reading lists!

Also, thank you so much for over 300 views!

That means a lot to me so please,
- Vote
- Comment
- Share!

- Estrela Rogers