Part 11

Walking home alone was never fun, unless you liked being alone. I don't like being alone much nowadays. I'm used to having Yoongi around, either holding my hand or having his arm around me. I've become spoiled to that I guess. I like having Yoongi around. 

I hugged myself closer as the cold wind started to pick up again, sending cold chills down my spine and spread across my body. I let out a sigh and continued to walk home quietly. 

***

I sighed happily once I got home, tossing my bag onto the couch, kicking off my shoes and letting them land wherever. I took my hair out of the ponytail it was in as I headed to the bathroom to take a shower.  I stripped down out of my clothing, tossing them out into the hall and starting the shower. I leaned on the sink and looked down into the sink. 

Where the hell is Yoongi? 

I shook my head and got into the shower, washing my hair and face first. I closed my eyes as the warm water warmed my body, making the cold shivers disappear slowly. I rubbed my arms gently with the bar of soap and kept my eyes closed. 

I got out of the shower after a little bit and went to the bedroom to get dressed. I left my towel on my hair as I sat on the bed in some of Yoongi's clothes. I leaned my head to the side onto my right shoulder. I just felt so exhausted..

I removed the towel from my hair and tossed it across the room, it just hit the laundry basket and fell to the floor. I sighed in annoyance and laid back onto the bed. I pulled the blanket over my head and got into a comfortable position. 

***

My eyes slowly opened as I felt the bed shift next to me, then a sigh and an arm slipped around my waist and pulled me back against a hard chest. I frowned lightly and looked over my shoulder. 

"Yoongi? What time is it?" I frowned more and tried to look around for the clock. Yoongi yawned loudly and held me closer. 

"Nearly 3 am Chae.." He mumbled against my shoulder. I sat up slowly, he whined and still tried to cling to me. He opened his eyes and looked up at me with tired eyes. He had deep eye bags and his face was slightly sunken in like he hadn't been eating anything. 

"Yoongi? What happened to you?" I cupped his cheeks gently and looked down at him. Yoongi closed his eyes and pushed my hands away gently, making me frown. 

"Let's just go to sleep Chae.." Yoongi mumbled and rolled over so his back was facing me, and he was out like a light. I looked away and grabbed a small blanket and a pillow and headed down to the living room. I sat down on the couch and hugged the pillow before turning on the TV. My head slowly began to droop down, before my head hit the pillow, and I was out. 

***

Yoongi stood in front of me and stared at me with blank eyes. His eye color was so deep, it almost looked pitch black, glassy and glazed over. His lips parted lightly as he cocked his head and his eyes, almost, looked like they were curious. 

"You're a stupid little girl" He said calmly, his voice echoed around. I stared back at him. He stepped closer to me, and I stepped back away from him. He kept stepping forward until I fell back. He grabbed my hand and looked down at me. 

"I never loved you" He said, before letting my hand go. I fell back into the darkness as I reached out for him, even though he was too far away. 

I fell down on the ground, with a loud sound of crashing glass. I looked at my arms, multiple pieces of large and small glass were lodged deep into my arms and legs. I sat up slowly from the glass, trying to not move so much and make the glass go in deeper. I started to remove the glass and throw it into the pile. 

Blood leaked from the wounds and ran down my arms and legs. I sniffled lightly at the pain and rolled over onto the glass and hid my face. 

It hurts...but you're the pain I don't wanna give up.