rewriting

Hello, lovely readers! I know this book was written two years ago, so if I were to rewrite it I should've done it sooner. But nope I only realized two years after publishing this story that it is in dire need of major editing (though I've chosen to rewrite it simply because I find it challenging to just add in a bunch of stuff in the existing chapters).

Another reason why I'm rewriting, other than the fact that this story really needs improvements, is that this has still been getting new readers and I want to make this story really enjoyable for any others who might come across it. So far I'm revising all the rewritten chapters (and honestly they are quite long so I hope this stays a short story even after being rewritten) and I really see a lot of improvement in my writing. And I want YOU, my lovely readers, to help me improve even more:) Honestly, comments or votes or even just seeing someone add my story in a reading list motivate me so much and I love you all for it.

So, maybe I'll see you around in the new rewritten chapters? :)

Also, I'll be posting the rewritten chapters in the same place as the old ones (but with the old one removed) and I'll just add "rewritten" on the chapter titles so you'd know :)

One last thing, this is just a short story full of cute romantic stuff (as romantic as a fifteen-year-old with no experience can write) so it won't really have like any drama, so... just a heads up...

*Update: I just realized that comments from readers from 2014 to late 2016 probably won't make sense anymore because the events in the chapters are completely different from the old version. Sorry about that.