Here yah go!

Here it is: a oneshot I wrote!

It was all an accident. First he let slip where he went to school. Then he forgot to wear eye contacts at the circus. So many other little things. And all these accidents? They let to his team finding out his most guarded secret. And here is how it happened:

One morning when everyone but Robin was at mount justice, a conversation sparked up about identities. "Yo, Artemis what's your last name?"

"Why does it matter to you, baywatch?"

"Please?" KF pleaded, drawing out the e sound in the middle of the word.

"No! It's not like you know Robins!"

"Batman won't let him tell us! It's evil!"

"Then don't ask Robin, work it out for yourself."

"Batman would murder me! But I like your thinking, beautiful"

"Stop flirting with me Kid Idiot!"

"Help me figure out his identity? Please?"

"Sure, I guess I'm curious."

"What about you guys?"

The rest of the team, but for Robin, gave different forms of agreement. And so they went and put the known details on a sheet of paper. And those details were; lives in Gotham city, black hair, rich?, 13yrs old. They weren't completely sure on the rich one, but how else would he get those gadgets? Using this list they narrowed it down to 80,000 people, not putting rich into the database. Gotham city had way to big a population!

Later that week, they discovered what school he went to when he let it slip to Kid Flash. Then at the circus they got his eye colour. Robin knew they were trying to find out his identity, but every time e got a chance to stop them it was ruined. With school and eye colour added, it was narrowed greatly. It was narrowed to 40,000.

Later that same month, the team has a movie night. They decided to watch Lion King as one of the films. Everyone was watching Robin as he had never seen it before. They were anticipating the end of the film so they could find out how much he liked it.

At first he was sitting perfectly happy, smiling slightly and chewing popcorn. Then they reached the scene where Mufasa died. When the scene started, Robin took a sharp breath inwards. While the team didn't know why this was, Robin was panicking. It was way to similar to how he watched his own father's death. If it was just a fall, it would have been fine. But Simba's reactions were way too similar to his own. He felt a tear under his mask and abruptly stood up, excusing him self. And so when the team asked about it he was stupid and told them it was because of a childhood experience. So they added trauma at a young age to the list. Now there were 30,000 left.

It was later on that they decided to just ask him questions. That would work, right? So they did that. Little think that seemed casual of course. And always with superboy listening in. Robin seemed to have a habit of muttering things under his breath. It was when Artemis asked how his parent were that he really slipped up.

"Hiya Rob, Baywatch. I swear you guys never stop playing video games." Artemis said when she entered the living room.

"Well, beautiful, your a girl you just wouldn't understand." I'll give you no guesses on who said that.

"Whatever, hi Connor." Connor walked into the room during the conversation. She gave him a look and asked Robin a question.

"So Rob how are you?" She received a shrug in answer.

"Ok then, what about your parents?"

Robin noticeably froze for a moment and muttered under his breath, "Dead."

"Pardon?" Artemis asked.

"Um... Yeah, they're uh... Dead tired! Yeah, they seemed pretty tired earlier so I dunno."

"Oh, ok then."

"Um... I'm gonna go." Robin said, a slight shake in his hands that only Artemis seemed to notice. He left the room.

"Guys did you see his hands, they were shaking when he left!" She exclaimed. "It has something to do with his parents, Superboy what was it he said earlier?"

"He said his parents were dead." Connor said unemotionally.

"How can he be so happy if they're dead?" Artemis questioned.

Wally chose this moment to pipe in, "they must have died when he was really young cause most young children whose parent die turn out happy as ever 'cause they don't remember.

"I suppose." Artemis said. She went and put orphan into the computer. 10 people left.

They finally found out after the next slip up. He was practicing acrobatics as usual when M'gann asked him how his day was.

"Oh, it was fine. Although Bru- uh, Batman was in a bad mood this morning."

"Hello, Megan! Sorry Robin I have something to do...?" M'gann said.

She then ran off leaving Robin confused.

When she told Wally that he has nearly said another name, he put into the system; relation to someone with the first letter in their name as B. It was narrowed to 3. They printed the pictures off and drew masks on them. And that's when they knew.

He was Richard Grayson. Artemis upon hearing this new ran over to Robin and said, "I'm laughing."

Robin with wide eyes stared back at her for a moment then gave a small smile. Then he said, "they all know don't they?"

"Um... Maybe?" She said uncertainly.

Robin sighed and said, "secrets are so annoying... What a relief."