Introduction's

To me this story is really amazing...but then again I am the writer :). The pic is Corey~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         After Heaven hugged me back, we sat there for 10 of silence, which surprised me because i didnt know she would last that long until she finally broke into tears again...I was rubbing her back and holding her closer, and she held onto me tight. We sat there for another 10 mins of me telling her

"shhh..it's okay your not alone, im here" and her crying away like she never cried ever before

       If i wasnt trying to comfort her i wouldv'e cried as well. When she finally calmed down, she let go, slowly, but she let go of me. I looked at her and frowned, her pretty face was all messed up. With dry tears, snot, red eyes and...bruises? i didnt see those before...i looked down at my navy blue button down shirt to see makeup on it.

    When she saw me looking down she down as well to my shirt and gasped.

"OH MY GAWD!" she nearly screeched, with her angelic voice, it made me smile. "I'm so sorry...I'll pay for your dry cleaning and im sorry i cried for so long...i usually dont...uhh I'm so sorry I'll buy you lunch just dont hurt me...I'm" i cut her off by putting my hand up...hurt her?...

"dont worry about it, trust me, I'm Corey...Corey Johnson. I'm sorry i came in you obvisouly wanted to be alone...i heard you crying...actually since last month. I've wanted to do something about it, but never had the guts to talk to you...I'm sorry i shouldve done it sooner" i said... i felt i owed something to her...but i dont know why

      She smiled....for the first time ever i saw Heaven smile, she pushed her hair out of her face and breathe a deep breath. then she said

"Dont worry about it, nobody would normally just walk up in here to stop a crying girl they didnt know. I understand, I'm grateful you came at all..." she said looking down at her hands and sighing " Oh! and I'm Heaven...Heaven McCartney. Sorry i got makeup on you..."she cut herself by gasping yet again and putting her hand to cover her face.

"w-what's wrong??" i asked completely confused

"its nothing i just need to just the bathroom" she said, but before she could walk away i grabbed her by the arm to pull her close to me. so our noses were touching...which made me blush..

"Heaven..."i said my face saddening. "i know we just met and all...but remember I'm here for you...I'm not a creep trying to get in your pants, or someone who is pitying you...there's something more to it i cant put my finger on it..." i said and she looked at me, in my eyes like searching for a clue? the truth? or if she really could beileve me...which she must of thank gawd because she hugged me so tight i couldnt breathe, trying to hug her back.

"T-Thank you Corey...i owe you" she said while her head was in my neck. It felt like i was doing the right thing, but what bothered me was why were there bruises on her face...and the hair pin with blood....it smells like her..

     I know u must think im creepy, but some where along the lines...I absolutely know theres a connection!