the beginning

Darkheart's POV

Its been three years since i moved into this castle and i became close friends with the queen. Turns out she's very nice, she's like the sister I've always wanted and I've sorta grown a liking to the farm cat. Turns out the only thing he like to do with me is tease me till days on ends about my height and my fur color. But the queen was nice enough to tell the farm cat to not tease me to much or she will have to ban him from the Night Kingdom. When he heard that, he teased me still, but not as much.  I am also her servant.

"Darkheart, can you grab the farm cat for me?" Dawnfire said

“Yes ma’am” I answer nicely and walked to get the farm cat. When I got there, the cat was sitting a rock licking his fur. I blushed but said,” The queen needs you”

The cat looked up and answered,” Okay, let me finish my cleaning”

“Fine” and he finished cleaning so we took off back to the Night castle.The castle was HUGE and i mean it, the gate was painted a beautiful sliver, and castle itself was black with other colors like gold and sliver were placed here and there. After we walked through the gate, the queen, Dawnfire, was waiting for us in the "Night's Garden". She herself was like the night, a beautiful shade of black was her fur color and she had a nice shade of red-gold in her eyes.

"Ma'am, I have brought  you the cat you asked for" I said as I bowed down with a small smile upon my face. I then quickly ran to her hugging her and laughing. She is the only one who understands me and cares for me.

She purred," Thank you, Darkheart. YOU, i want to know if you would like to be part of the Night palace?" I stared at her SHE IS ASKING HIM TO JOIN "FAMILY!" YES!!

"Sure why not?" the cat said. Thank you!!

"I Shall now call you, Brightshadow, I hope you will enjoy your life here"

"Thank you, milady.

Dawnfire's POV

I looked at Darkheart, he was REALLY happy and I was glad. I gave Brightshadow his schedule, and told him to rest for the day. I turned to Darkheart.

"I want you to sleep in my room tonight, just tonight okay?" I hiss

He answered,"I understand, Queen" he said

"Thanks" and we walked to my room. When we got there, the cat maids have finished cleaning the room like she requested it. I sighed and looked at him. If he only knew who I was. If he knew who he was, I wanted to tell him, but not yet, not yet.... and I fell asleep.

 Sissy Dawn! Sissy Light! Don't leave me, mommy, daddy, gradma, and grandpa! We want you to live with us! NO! SISSY! I jumped out of my bed, and my heart was racing.

"It is just a nightmare, it is just a nightmare, Dawn, breathe, calm down, calm down" I whispered to myself and look to my right, there was Dark, still sleeping. Thank god he didn't wake up from me jumping. I walked out the room and went to the garden. The NIght's Garden was full of red and black flowers, most of them, some were white, pink(Which I didn't like but, Light liked them so I let them stay), purple, orange, and blue. I walked to my favorite group of black flowers, the Roses.

"How, have you been? You flowers look perfect like you always do!" I murmured to the flowers.

"DAWNY~ HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?" a white cat said

"Hi, Light" I said with a smile.

"Where is Bright?"

"In his room, sleeping"

"Come on! Are you always the one who wakes up the earliest?"

"Yes, I am that kind of cat."

"But, as a queen, you get to sleep in!"

"Well, you are a queen, so why don't you?"

"Becuase I want to see you!"

"Shall we have breakfast?"

"YES!!!" and we walked to eat the breakfast that was about to be served.