Good god..

I woke up pulled myself up with my elbows. The sun was just peeking over the mountain and my clock read: 6:30

I got up and went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I was twelve, I had perfect skin, my eyes were emerald green, I was very skinny. I was wearing a spaghetti strap orange tank top, and a pair of black short shorts.

I walked down the steps and set on the couch. I turn the tv to a rerun of Terrence and Philip. This was my favorite show in the world but my mom refused to let me watch it.

Step, step, step.

I hear someone coming down the steps. I soon see Kyle and sigh in a bit of relief.

"Morning.." He says looking at the tv and then setting next to me on the couch.

"Morning.."

I lean back on the couch. I hear the phone ring. Kyle stands up and goes to get it.

"Yeah..... Sure............Yeah go ahead and come over......... You will have to pretend to leave later......... Okay........ Yeah.......... Bye....." I hear him walk back in.

"Tonight Mom, Dad, and Ike will be gone tonight so Kenny and Stan are going to stay the night.." He sets back down pulling a pillow to him and resting his head on it.

"Okay.."

Several hours later.

"Bye mom, Bye dad, Bye Ike!" I wave to each of them as they get in the taxi and leave.

"Boo.." I jump as I hear the whisper in my ear and turn to see the blonde haired boy I called my best friend.

"Damn it Kenny!" I hit him on the arm and he grinned.

"Come on!" I said smiling pointing to the house. He picked me up and carried me up there.

"Kenny!"

"Yes?"

"Put me down!" I giggle loudly.

"No.."

"Please I have to change!"

"I'll come." He smirks and winks.

"Pervert!" I yell smacking him on the arm.

"Fine." He sets me down and I appreciatively kiss him on the cheek.

I skip every other step to the top and run to my room and change into the usual orange tank top and black shorts..

I walk back down the steps and see Kenny in old black basketball shorts and a orange tight v-neck shirt.

"Great minds think alike!" I yell jumping on the couch and lay in the L part.

"You know it!" He sets on the other side and Kyle comes down with a green shirt on and orange basketball shorts.

Knock knock knock!

"Stan!" I scream loudly and run to the door opening it.

"Adaiha!" He screams back and I laugh.

"Go change! We are renting a scary movie!" I giggle pushing him to the stairs.

"Yes ma'am! " He says saluting and marching up the steps.

I set on the maroon colored couch and pulled a blanket over my body. Kenny set next to me and we propped our feet up since we were laying on the L part of the couch. I grabbed his hand and started playing with his fingers waiting on Stan.

"You enjoying yourself there?" He ask taking his hand for a moment to push the blonde hair from his face.

I nod in answer as Stan walks down the steps in a blue shirt and red basketball shorts.

Kenny scoots a little closer and rests his arm on the back of the couch barely daring to put it in my shoulder. I scoot closer to him signaling him to rest his arm on my shoulder. Kyle turns the lights off and starts the movie.

I rest my head on Kenny's chest through the non-scary parts. But once in a while I would jump and hide my face in his chest.

Light snoring notified me someone was asleep. It was Kyle..

I felt Kenny's grip around me tighten a bit. I wiggled and turned to face him. He smirked and I rolled my eyes at his perverted self.

"So you ready for school Monday?" He asks starting a conversation.

"Yep." I nod.

"Good.." He grins and I wiggle my self back around resting on him. He moved only for a moment and kept his arm around me.

His light breathing assured me he was asleep and I soon fell asleep.

The next morning no one is up so I go upstairs to take a shower I come out and have a long t-shirt and underware on. In the hallway. I see Stan and he looks at me for a moment.

"uh..." I say awkwardly.

"Im so sorry!" He says.

"It's fine! It's not like I'm naked!" I snort and walk to my room, "Bye Stan!" I smirk and put some pants on.

I walk back downstairs.

The guys are still in there night clothes.

"Morning boys!" I grin and when they get. Dressed we go to the park. Fatass was there.

"Hello simpletons!" He yells in his narcistic asshole voice.

"Like you even know what that means!" I yell.

"Look poor kid took off his hood! What a hick!" He snorts and jiggles.

"Shut the hell up Cartman!" I yell.

"Shut up you Jew!" He yells.

"Whatever."

"Don't you two see," He exclaims to Stan and Kenny," They are Jews! She's a Jew! He's a Jew! They're worthless!"

I glare and flip him off.

"Your an asshole Cartman!" Stan yells and we leave.

I want to cry and Kenny can tell. He pulls me back and the guys continue walking.

"It's okay Adaiha.. He is just stupid. He doesn't know what he is saying." Kenny says kissing my forehead.

I nod letting only a tear slip.

I..

Hate....

That.......

Stupid......

Fatass.......