Damn shes good

When I walked in I saw her just lying on the floor on her back playing her 3ds for the just released sun and moon but I was more concerned about the fact that she was only wearing half of undergarments and nothing other than that. I went up to her trying to not stare and snapped my fingers , after 5 goddamned snaps she finally realised and asked me why I was here I just replied with a single let's play . She was like ok and went to the game then I told her to look at her body , she looked confused but did it anyway . When she looked up I could see she was blushing and looked like she was going to kill someone I immediately jumped back and said do I have to wait for her outside , she screamed so loud that I think the whole neighborhood could hear but from the kitchen I could hear mercy shouting at me"forgot to tell you she doesn't wear clothes at home" I shouted back "you should have told me sooner "than I cld hear a laughter from the bottom. I waltzed right back into the room as I see her sitting on the bed blushing so hard that I cld see little steams coming from her. I awkwardly asked her if she wanted me to go back so she could let off some steam . She said it was fine and that she wanted to complete the game by now. So we immediately turn towards the game and started to play.when we started I thought we were on the same level of skills but after a few of the other stages she was just carrying me practically . We finally beat it on extreme mode I heaved out a sigh then I felt something rest on my shoulder , I turned and saw dva leaning on my shoulder sleeping , at this moment mercy walked in and gave an eerie smile and took out a camera , I knew what that means and I screamed softly in exasperation to not take but I heard the click. Mercy then proceeds to say that dva was up all night to complete the game. I looked at her , carried her to the bed and left.with a hint of blushing in my cheeks and ears.