Chapter 3

Chapter 3: The Truth Bound To Come Out

Lexi POV

Well me and Drew still haven't been talking and it's been a week. Every day after school I meet up with Rocko and train. I'm getting good with shooting. Next I gotta really step it up and learn some more shit. UGH! Why did I really say I wanted a part of this FUCK!

Well it's whatever I started might a well finish. I got up and got dressed because I had to meet up with my dad. I really want to talk to him about telling Drew about where I be going off too. At the end of the day I know I owe Drew an explanation.

I took a shower. Got dressed and headed for the door. My mom is at work and won't be back till Monday. So I got the house to myself this weekend. I hopped in my car and sped off.

20 minutes later I was pulling up to my dad house. I walked in and went straight to his office. I knocked and waited for an answer.

"Come in."

"Hey daddy."

"Hey baby girl. How you doing?"

"I'm good, how about yourself?"

"I can't complain. So what's up?"

"Well as you know we agreed that I wouldn't tell anyone about what I'm doing. But it's getting hard trying to hide this from drew. He becoming suspicious and asking me questions. And as I said before I don't like for no one to lie to me and I don't want to lie to no one else." He nodded. I continued talking.

"I think it's time I tell him. At least he'll know and I won't have to hide it from him."

"Yes I understand, but he is the only one that you can tell. But question is how do you think he is going to react to what you have to tell him? Is he going to leave or is he going to stay?" He said.

"I understand." I said back to him.

"I'm sure you do, but the ball is in your court not mine. You'll make the right choice." I nodded. "And if he leaves you then he's losing something real good." I smiled and hugged my dad and left.

I headed home. I pulled up and walked inside. I put my purse on the foyer table and went into the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle and went upstairs. I guess I'll start on my project since I don't have anything to do.

Drew

It feel so weird not to be talking to Lexi. I miss her ass to death. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I just laid out on the couch thinking to myself.

My phone started ringing

Dopeboy to the rescue, bad bitches get the best view

Lotta money just floatin' round, all them hoes feelin' special

Woo, I know the rent due, fuck me right and it's sent through

Third time you done used the line, God damn, she a pimp, too ...

I answered. I put my shoes on, grabbed my keys, and left. Bigg and some niggas wanna meet at the park. I sped off to the park. I get to the park. And hop out. And see them playing ball. Smh this nigga had my thinking some shit was bout to pop off. I walked up and dapped my niggas. After the game I and Bigg headed back to my crib.

I tossed Bigg a water bottle and flopped down on the couch. This nigga all comfortable and shit on my couch. He got his feet up, watching my TV, and drinking my water. This ain't his home.

"Um, nigga fuck you think this is?" I said

He chuckled. "Nigga chill wit allat rah rah." I laughed.