Chapter 2

Lupus didn't know how long he had lay there on the ground, allowing tears to fall and his body to shake. The feeling of cold stone beneath him helped calmed him down, the brunette taking deep breaths to regain air in his lungs.

Eventually, Lupus dragged himself onto his knees. He stepped over his hands that were still in the cuffs, bringing his arms out to his front. With the sound of small chains clattering together, the brunette reached up and removed the blindfold, throwing it to the side. He blinked a few times before looking around him, his multi-colored gaze lost and confused.

He found that he was in an alley, the stones gray and damp with moss growing between them. The sky was cloudy with a few light raindrops falling, the water heavy in the air. He appeared to be in a small city, no cars on the streets or lights around the sidewalk. There was only the occasional pedestrian on the sidewalk, all with their hoods up, staring at the ground, and none paying attention to Lupus.

Lupus only sat there on his knees for a while, blinking as the sky darkened. Yet he pulled himself to his feet, his legs wobbly and the brunette grunting slightly. A few strings of his hair fell in front of his eyes, the brunette ending up swaying on his feet uncertainly.

Where am I going to go now?

"Well what do we have here?"

Lupus looked up and at the entrance to the alley, seeing two men in black hoodies coming towards him. Each of them looked in their early twenties or so, having tanned skin and one having a bit stubble on their chin as the beginning of a beard. The same one had sunglasses on, covering his eyes.

The other, Lupus assuming to be the leader of the two, had black hair visible from under the hood, a confident smirk on his face. He walked with a certain swagger; his head held high and back straightened. He was skinny and tall, the other being shorter and a bit more fat.

Lupus narrowed his eyes, straightening himself up as they came closer, the brunette taking a step back.

"Are you lost, little doggy?" teased the raven-head.

"Even if I am, I can find my own way around," Lupus growled.

"Not here. With those on?" The shorter on pointed to Lupus's handcuffs.

The brunette looked at them as well, giving the metal a small tug as the short one scoffed.

"I can still get around," Lupus said, looking up at them again.

"Well you never know," the leader said, circling the brunette.

"Alone, half naked, pretty good looking," he listed. "Someone just might."

The raven-head suddenly started advancing on the brunette, trapping him against the wall. His eyes were flooded with lust as he licked his lips.

"Help themselves," he said huskily, biting Lupus's ear.

The brunette tensed up, growling a bit.

"Get off," Lupus snarled, pushing feebly against the raven-head.

His attacker chuckled.

"Make me."

So Lupus did. He brought up his knee and hit the raven-head square in the stomach as hard as he could. He backed away and gasped in pain, letting go of Lupus as he doubled over, holding his stomach. Lupus backed away from the wall and away from the raven-head.

"Goddamit," snarled the man on the ground, already standing up again. "Rufus, hold him."

Lupus had forgotten about the short, plump man sharing the alley. Arms wrapped around him from behind, trapping his own arms and pushing him to the ground. Lupus landed on his stomach, Rufus apparently, holding him there with a knee pressed firmly into the small of his back.