Thneeds are a fine thing that everyone needs

On a dark and warm summers night this girl, with much resemblance to a potato was actually invited to a party! She was so exited, gathering her things she headed towards the cliche evil blonde cheerleaders  that she did not like very much's house arriving at said cliche part she looked around recognizing no one she walked around taking in her surroundings.

Just your typical high school party, right? Wrong it was the party that would change her life! Heading downstairs the girl notices a mysterious  clickity- click noise, almost like the sound of knitting needles. Immediately in her mind it clicked, these under age teens were making thneeds!!

She know it was wrongdoing keep going that way  but she went anyways on the  notion "#yolo". As she continued on the whole room stopped and stared as they always do when someone interrupts them.

"Can we help you?" One knitter says. "Are you making thneeds" our main character asks, mentally slapping herself. "Yes would you like to try?" The same shady ass kid asks. Unable to stop herself the main character walks forward towards a conveniently  empty stool.

Sitting down she takes the thneedles in her hands and takes a deep breath but before she can exhale another shady ass kid responds " be careful, once you pick up those thneedles, you get hooked in a loop of thneeds ad adrenaline".

Nodding she takes the thneedles and begins to knit feeling the glory only knitting a thneed can give you. 

After an hour of creating a glorious thneed, her hands are tired and she just wants to go home and forget all about her and trying dangerous things.

Walking home she shudders as a surprisingly cool breeze swooshes past her, her hair smothering her in the process. Turning her head to swipe the annoyingly glamorous hair away she spots it.

A shifty shopping cart beside a shady young woman. Curious she stumbles closer her body aching with anticipation and a rush only dimly lit back alleyways give you, trembling she enters the narrow dumpster dive inching closer to said woman but on closer looks she sees it, the shopping cart, it's filled sky high with... thneeds.

Oh how she longed for the satisfaction of a soft thneed in her hand, gazing at the cart as if it were the only cart in the world she begins to zone out.

Only to be pulled back out when she hears a voice to her left " hello Hun, would you like to buy a thneed? It's a fine thing that all people need!"

Heavily breathing the girl pulls out her wallet, patting the sweet, and shifty back alley way thneed woman on the head she dumps the entire contents onto the woman's lap still transfixed by the glorious thneeds.

And at this very moment the girl realized that she was indeed hooked. Briskly grabbing the cart the girl grabs it and starts making her way home joyfully, with a cart full of thneeds at her fingertips.

A/n: alright so I was bored and tired and was like why not make a fanfic about thneeds (from the lorax) and yes I'm aware of the puns and dirty jokes and yes my writing was meant to be shit but I'd like to take a minute (just sit right there and let me tell you how I became the prince of bellaire) to tag my inspiration for this shitty fic
ellipsismpages and my other friends  alexabellizio redminibike