『CATEGORIES」

The categories for each year may vary, so do take note of that. Check the bio every time you want to enter your story. :)

*This will be updated when new categories are up.*

『IM JAE BUM」
Anything that has to do with JB, BUT, JB must be one of the main heroines. For example, a story about him or a relationship which focuses on JB and his partner: He(family/friend) OR she(family/lover/friend).

Strictly NO bromance(for the main characters)!

『MARK TUAN YI-EN」
Anything that has to do with Mark, BUT, Mark must be one of the main heroines. For example, a story about him or a relationship which focuses on Mark and his partner: He(family/friend) OR she(family/lover/friend).

Strictly NO bromance(for the main characters)!

『JACKSON WANG JIA ER」
Anything that has to do with Jackson, BUT, Jackson must be one of the main heroines. For example, a story about him or relationship which focuses on Jackson and his partner: He(family/friend) OR she(family/lover/friend).

Strictly NO bromance(for the main characters)!

『PARK JINYOUNG」
Anything that has to do with Jinyoung, BUT, Jinyoung must be one of the main heroines. For example, a story about him or a relationship which focuses on Jinyoung and his partner: He(family/friend) OR she(family/lover/friend).

Strictly NO bromance(for the main characters)!

『CHOI YOUNGJAE」
Anything that has to do with Youngjae, BUT, Youngjae must be one of the main heroines. For example, a story about him, a relationship which focuses on Youngjae and his partner: He(family/friend) OR she(family/lover/friend).

Strictly NO bromance(for the main characters)!

『KUNPIMOOK BHUWAKUL」
Anything that has to do with Bambam, BUT, Bambam must be one of the main heroines. For example, a story about him, a relationship which focuses on Bambam and his partner: He(family/friend) OR she(family/lover/friend).

Strictly NO bromance(for the main characters)!

『KIM YUGYEOM」
Anything that has to do with Yugyeom, BUT, Yugyeom must be one of the main heroines. For example, a story about him, a relationship which focuses on Yugyeom and his partner: He(family/friend) OR she(family/lover/friend).

Strictly NO bromance(for the main characters)!

『BROMANCE」
If your fanfiction contains something like MarkJin, Markson and so on, this is your category!

『HIGH SCHOOL」
The main setting being a high school with any member(s)/whole of GOT7 being it's students.

『SUPERNATURAL」
The story can be about anything as long the main characters are from GOT7 and it's supernatural(not necessarily GOT7 being supernatural), even if romance is more focused. Bromance are allowed.

『ONE-SHOT」
A single chapter story only with the main theme being GOT7.

『IMAGINES」
If you have an entire story dedicated for GOT7 one-shots, here is your place!

『OTHER/MIXED MEDIA」
Anything at all is accepted under this category. If you have no categories, but it's a GOT7 fanfiction, you may enter your stories here!