Chapter 6: VALENTINES SPECIAL

(A/N please maybe read the AN at the end??💙)

It's Monday, February 13th, 6:25 am. I am dressed and ready for school. At 6:30, I go into my garage and drum. I love drumming with such a passion!!

I put my shoes on and put on my sweatshirt.

I walked out to the garage and sat down on the stool behind the drum set.

As I was picking up the drumsticks, my phone buzzed.

From: Morgan Levi 6:30 am

OML MASONS NEW HAIR CUT IM DYING UGH AHSNDNXIDNDJDN DNSJS

I giggled. Gosh, I love Morgan! We met back in September... She is my best internet friend!

I haven't seen Masons new hair cut yet so I went and stalked his Twitter and found it!

To: Morgan Levi. 6:32 am

AW HE IS SUCH A CUTE LIL BEAN

From: Morgan Levi. 6:32 am

IKR! Stay away, he is mine 😂😂

To: Morgan Levi. 6:33 am

Don't worry, my eyes are on Noah 😉

From: Morgan Levi 6:

AW YES #KOAH

I smiled at the message and put my music on so I can drum to it. I pulled my sound proof ear buds out of my pocket and out them in. I set my phone down and the song American Idiot by Green Day came on.

Oh, YES!

*after drumming*

I checked the time. Its 7:20am. It doesn't feel like I've drummed for even 10 minutes. Time flies when you do something you love!

The bus soon arrived and I got on and listened to music

School comes too soon.

I walk off the bus and into the school. I grab all of my stuff for the day and walk to my 1st hour class... Algebra.

I hate algebra. Especially at 8 in the morning. My brain can't function this early with numbers!

Oh well..

*3:17pm*

The bus bell rings. I stand up from my seat in the computer room and and go to my locker to put everything away.

I walk out of the school and onto the bus. I turn my phone on. When my phone is fully turned on, it starts going off from missed messages and tweets.

I had 2 DMs.

One from James and one from Alex.