Bad Day

Disclaimer : This is a fanfiction . I didn't own Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the fanart of my cover. Credits to the rightful owners.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikey wake up with a sudden jolt . His face was drenched with cold sweats and his heart was thumping wildly against his chest.

"What was that?" he murmured , tightly gripping on the twisted blanket. His blue eyes caught up with the neon lights from his digital clock on the nightstand, 3 : 15 a.m.  Three.  A. M.
 He sighed , rubbing his face tiredly with his right hands . This had being going for four days straight. He would suddenly awaken in the middle of night with his heart trying to jump out from his chest . He knew he had a bad dream, A really bad one that's it. But the moment he woke up with the sudden jolt, all of his bad memories of the dreams left him as well.

He would get bits of this and that, but that's it . But whatever happened in his dream wasn't really helping at all. He didn't get his peaceful night sleep for four days straight, and it wasn't really helping his body with all those heavy trainings his father and Leo pushed on him.

Mikey kept tossing and turning on his bed for god knows how long when he finally decide that he need to move elsewhere . Groaning tiredly, Mikey drag his blanket downstairs toward the couch. He figured that he might as well didn't get his sleep even if he stayed in his bed anyway. He sat on the coach tiredly , curled up on the end of the sofa as he fluttered his eyes closed. By the end of his defeated slumber , the clocks strike twenty minutes past five o'clock in the morning.

The second time Mikey woke up , It's already three minutes past training time. He sat up groggily, his head feels heavy and his throat feels funny . "Mikey! " Leo voiced called from the Dojo , hinted with slight annoyance and anger.

Standing up  wearily , he quickly pull on his gears and mask, dragging his feet to the Dojo . "Might as well missed breakfast," he sighed, forcefully pulled himself into the Dojo ."I didn't feel really good, Might as well caught up with slight cold or something "

"It's nice seeing you joining us this morning Mikey," Leo hinted with sarcasm ,*geez, waking up on the wrong side of the bed or something?* Mikey thought. "We are lucky that Masta' Splinta went out to April's this morning, or we're a'ready doomed, " Raph mocked , sneering to Mikey. Mikey suprisingly sat quietly beside Donnie , throwing them his usually goofy grin.

" Okay guys, let's start " Leo ordered , unseathing his katana from his back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter guys, It's already night time in my country. FYI , I'm an asian, and in my country, English wasn't my first language or anything. Sorry for those grammar errors and everything . Thanks for reading.

Next update : tomorrow 8/7/2017

(I'll try the best I can )