Vermillion [Larry Stylinson AU]

Title: Vermillion [Larry Stylinson AU]

Author: curlylocksandkittens

Characters/Pairings: Harry Styles/Louis Tomlinson

Rating: R [Hurt/Comfort/Romance]

Summary: This story begins with the earlier years of a teenage 15 year-old Louis Tomlinson and his single mother Johannah who moves into the creepy, old mansion that was given by his grandfather after his father's recent death. Louis had always been okay after his past, a little. [Except the fact that he went mute] Unfortunately, that all changes once they move into that odd mansion, and where his childhood nightmares begin again. As the dreams continue, so do phone calls of an unknown little boy with an unavailable search of location. But thats only the beginning. Every one of his dreams had always been of the pale, tall boy, with the dark curls and red eyes that always haunts him in his sleep.

Most creepy of all is the secret room up in the attic. The room has been locked and boarded up for at least a hundred years. A murder was committed in that room, the story goes, and it has been closed up ever since. Louis knows he should stay away. But he thinks he hears footsteps inside the secret room. And voices. Someone -- or something -- is waiting for Louis in there. And it sounds a lot like the same man that appears in his dream. Should he open the door? Can he resist? Who is this, 'Harry Styles' man anyway? 

WARNING: DARK Themes, rape/abuse, violence, graphic sexual situations, self-harm, depression, boyXboy, language. Rated R for Dark Themes, Adult Content, 

Rape/Abuse, Graphic Sexual Situations, Self-Harm, BoyXBoy, Violence and Language. - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romomance - Harry Styles - Louis Tomlinson -

[C O M I N G   S O O N]

Published: 1/29/14