1

"Don't hang around blood traitors nor mudbloods you've already caused too much disgrace to this family." Pauline Travers told her only daughter, "You don't want to end up like him do you?" William asked his 15 year old daughter who was looking at them with a un emotionless mask on, "Of course mother, father." the 13 year old brunette said her brown hair falling in cascades down her back, her brown eyes with flecks of green darting from her mother to her father.

"Ahh here come the Blacks." William said sending her daughter a sharp look, one that she knew not to disobey. "Walburga, Orion how are you? Sirius, Regulus how nice to see you." Pauline said smiling, Rosalice Mikaela Travers internally groaned and smiled at the newly arrived parents instantly feeling a pinky wrap itself around hers.

Sirius Black had arrived with his awful family at the train station and followed them to one of the families that they were friends with, hearing the familiar voice of Pauline Travers a smile made its way to his lips as he looked up to find a girl with brown hair falling down her back, a dark blue dress that hugged her upper figure, a pair of kitten heels. Greeting the girl's parents quickly he linked his pinky with hers, "Hello Love..." he whispered causing the girl to giggle "Hey Orion."

"Want to get inside the train earlier?" Sirius asked his best friend whom he had grown up with "Yes please I'm about to die." Rosalice instantly whispered to him, "Mother, Father, Mrs. and Mr. Travers Ella and I are going to go into the train." Orion said in a quip yet polite tone, the parents nodded not really fancying that they were seen with their blood traitor children. Sirius instantly pulled into the train and they rushed onto their usual compartment. "Finally." Rosalice groaned as she sat down next to her best friend.