~August 31,1992~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9:32PM.

"Do you have your trunk ready?"

In a lightly lit room is a pair of twins.Scampering about finding things they will need for their first year of Hogwarts.

"Almost done.How bout' you?"The female twin said.Neptune Alexandra Nicholls,though she likes to be called Alexis.A outgoing,blunt 11 year old,who is currently gathering her textbooks. 

"I just need to fold these robes,then I'll check out one of the textbooks before I go to bed."The male twin said.Mercury Izekiel Nicholls,but people usually call him Isaac.Unlike Alexis,he is a reserved,discreet 11 year old.

"What's the matter?You sound a little gloomy."Alexis questioned.Isaac stopped what he was doing and had a thoughtful look.He finally looked in the direction of his sister.

"What if were not in the same house?What if we split up?"He worried.Alexis burst out laughing.Isaac got angry."I'M SERIOUS!"

"You seriously just thought about that!Isaac,were bound to be in a different house.We're complete opposites."That didn't seem to help though,he just looked more concerned."Isaac,it's not like I'm gonna be on the other side of the world.We'll still see each other."

"I know that,it's just...."He trailed off.Alexis got up and walked over to the middle of the room where Isaac was.

"Listen bro,I'm not gonna abandon you.Were gonna be heads of the family someday remember?So don't be so glum.We go to Hogwarts tomorrow,school of witchcraft and wizardry.We're gonna learn how to do different spells and make potions.So cheer up,kay?"

Isaac smiled and nodded.They got up and walked over to their beds.It was around 9:50 by then.Like Isaac said he got out his transfiguration textbook and started reading.Alexis also decided to get out her potions text book.

"Night Mercury."

"Goodnight Neptune."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Admin:I'll update regularly,so don't worry about that.