Chapter 67- Crushing

You probably want to read my friends book before this chapter so you get a better idea of what I'm talking about. It's new country new friends New York by
@catch_fire_65 she's pretty awesome and is actually the inspiration for Addie. Her book is Addie's point of view. So yeaaaa BYE.

After our first matinee and an AMAZING surprise visit from the man himself,YEA LIN MANUEL MIRANDA, another Charlotte and Addie sleepover was necessary.

"Oh my God I can't believe that actually happened." I clutched my stomach playfully. "I might throw up."

"I'm literally dead!" Addie threw her head back and laughed heartily.

"So...a fallen angel huh?"

Addie blushed.

"Oh yeah. God I'm so trashy."

I laughed.

"So...Besides Lin, who else has caught your eye since you moved here Addie Blue?"

Her eyes went wide and her cheeks went red.

"Ooooo. Oh God please don't tell me it's that dude you fell into during rehearsal."

She blushed deeper.

I poked her face playfully.

"Omg it is!"

She slammed a pillow into my face and attacked. She pushed me back and sat on me, still pushing the pillow into my face.

"No one must know!" She screeched and giggled.

I knew she was joking.

She was joking.

She's just joking.

Joking.

Choking.

Suffocating.

I rose, pushing her off my stomach onto her butt.

"Sorry. I didn't know that was like a thing."

I shook my head.

"Nah it's cool. I really need to get over that."

She stood.

"Anyways.  I'm going to change. I'll be right back lad."

I thought about this for a moment.

"Wait I'm a girl!" I called back.

I thought lad meant man.

Oh well.