"Kid in LOVE" a Shawn Mendes Story

Meet Melanie, she is a 22 year old that is almost finishing her degree in music editing. It's her last semester and she finally got the approval of Sony records to do her practice in their studios, which is a huge dream of hers. She is very casual, always wearing her white converse with ripped skinny jeans and graphic tees. Curly brown hair and big glasses, some might call her half hipster. She is conservative but extrovert when she has to be. Awkward and a happy girl.

It's her first day of practice and she finally gets there, Sony Records, a dream come true. She already has her id hanging from her neck with an unusual serious picture of her on it. She knows exactly where her studio is, which will be her home for the next semester. There on the 3rd floor, studio 8C she met her mentor.

Her mentor is Johnson, Blake Johnson. He is a famous to be producer of young artists discovered in the internet via YouTube and social networks. He is actually a nice man that acts all serious and bossy just to impress, just until he can trust the person. He is tall and tanned, he has perfect vision but he still wears black squared glasses to look more professional.

Blake: Good Morning Miss....

Melanie: Harper, Melanie Harper.

B: Melanie Harper. Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life. She is Kristie, who will be assisting you until you get the hang of everything. There will be a few artists coming to record demos and singles, so remember to be professional, no selfies or.... "fangirling". It's for the good of the company.

M: of course! I will be totally professional. Although, I will be the one editing and producing their music right?

B: that's why you are here! So make yourself at home and play with the console a little until you get the hang of it.

M: Okay, thank you so much!

B: Good Day!

M: Good Day Sir!

Kristie: well, if you need anything just let me know. I'll be outside at my desk.

M: sure, thank you!

She quickly got her cellphone out and called her roommate Riley. Melanie and Riley are very alike, that's why they're best friends. They are bubbly and awkward in their own way, they both love music and living in the city. She is tall, with dark long hair, converse with skinny jeans and always a super hero tee. She also has glasses and also is about to graduate from the same university as Melanie but with a degree in Movie Production.

M: Riley!

R: Mel! How'd it go??

M: this is amazing! My boss is super nice, I have a secretary-ish and I am about to meet some major artists to be! I can't take selfies of course but still! Can you imagine if Demi comes to record here?? I will literally die.