Glare

~Make sure to vote up~ (Thanks to @YNMNLN-NotOK for da help)

In class you did your work silently, while wondering why Togami was mad. Anytime you tried to talk to him, he would just glare and turn his gaze away from you. You really didn't do anything, so you ignored Togami and put the locket on that Komaeda gave you, and you smiled. You hadn't opened yet, because you told yourself that you'd open it next time you saw him. At the next break you hurried over to the back garden to find Komaeda again, and there he was, like a prince in shining armor... Y/N get yourself together... what are you thinking?! You walked over to the tall teenager and he turned around, holding some lilies in his hand Ahh.. hes like an angel- No! Get a hold of yourself you met him last morning! Afternoon Y/N. You stuttered A-Afternoon Komaeda! He smiled gently at you and passed you the lilies, after putting one in your hair, I picked these for you, I thought you may of liked them. You nodded and smiled feeling a blush form on your face, I'd like to fully introduce myself to you, Y/N... My name is Nagito Komaeda and I'm the Super High School Level Luckster. Nothing really useful... b- you cut him off, Luckster? Wow... that sounds cool, U-Uhm my name is F/N L/N... it's not really special but I'm the Super High School Level Assistant. Komaeda cocked his head to the side, Assistant?

~~Time Skip~~

After explaining to Komaeda the whole Byakuya assistant thing he smiled at you, then held the locket around your neck, Y/N I need you to promise me something?
Y-Yes Komaeda?
He's so close... we could almost kiss. If you ever find yourself in trouble or danger open this... You gave him a confused look but then promised you would. Ahh.. Thank you Y/N I am not worthy of your kindness.
No, I'm not worthy of yours hehe!
You cutely giggled then the bell went to the next lesson. Ah, goodbye!
Wait, Y/N meet me here tomorrow lunch?
You nodded happily then walked to lesson.

As you walked to the lesson you were suddenly grabbed into a room. The room was dark, and you couldn't see the other person's face but you had a gut feeling it was Togami, What do you think you are doing flirting with upperclassmen. I have told you about this L/N.
T-Togami my private life has nothing to do with you...
How dare you talk back to me like that!?
I'm sorry?
I don't want you to see that man again!
I'm afraid that's unfair Sir...
I forbid it!
N-No!
Tsk!
Togami slammed the door a he walked out... but he left you alone locked in a dark room. T-Togami! It's locked! TOGAMI! Oh great everyone will be in lessons by now. Why won't he let me see him... What's his problem? Ugh...

~Make sure to vote up~