chapter one

you and jacob were currently at the mall getting Starbucks before y'all leave.

you both exit the mall and get into the car and drive off. you were kinda horny but you didn't really want to tell jacob cause you figured he will figure it out pretty soon.

after about five mins you start to slowly rub your hand up and down his thigh gradually getting closer to his length once you reach up to it you stop.

"y/n wh- what are you doing" jacob asks, "nothing" you smile, after that you start to slowly palm him through his jeans getting a low moan from him as he starts gripping the steering wheel tight.

you start to unzip his jeans and take out his dick and start moving your hand up and down using your thumb to spread the pre cum on the tip.

"oh fuck y/n" he moans, "shhh baby let me please you" you bite your lip and lean down and start to suck. you start to bob your head really fast up and down his cock, "oh god y/n" jacob moans, you feel the car swerve as you see Jacob trying to control himself while you're giving him so much pleasure, you feel the car stop so you look up to see that he pulled over you go back down to continue. "mmm yes baby just like that" he moans, you go faster and make the tip of his touch the back of your throat, he gasps "don't fucking stop oh fuck", you smile cause you know you're making him feel good.

you go faster as you feel him twitch in your mouth, "oh fuck im gonna cum" he moans loudly, soon after that you felt his sweet hot cum in your mouth, you moan at the feeling. you put his length back in his pants and look at him. you look into his eyes and kiss him, after about 2 mins you pulled away.

"i love you" you say

"i love you too beautiful"he replied

--

a/n- ik this sucks but i will be making more so be ready ;) -brooke