chapter three

it was nearly 6 am when you stir from your sleep. your eyes open and they're really heavy, begging to close again. you squint at the sunlight peering through the blinds. It was pretty beautiful actually. you turn on your side to see a still sleeping jacob lightly snoring next to you. you can't help but smile as you watch him. you could look at him for hours. his plump lips, long eyelashes, etc. he's stunning, you want to touch him, kiss him, but you don't dare to wake him. instead you shuffle closer to him and wrap your arm around his chest. The two of you were still naked from the night before. sensing you against him jacob wraps his arm around you and pulls you in close. he nuzzles his face into yours and you can feel his warm breath on your cheeks. you wonder if he's awake or a natural reaction to pull you in. you can't help yourself, you peck his lips softly,  so gently you hardly feel it. he still doesn't wake up. you kiss him again and this time his eyelids flutter but they don't open, was he doing this on purpose? you kiss him once more until he's shifting around under the covers and not even a minute later his eyes open.

"hi" you say smiling. he looks so sleepy and so tired and out of it. he looks absolutely perfect. it takes him a moment before he really wakes up. he lifts his head up and rests it in your pillow. he kisses you softly.

"hi" he replies. his voice groggy, deep, and so sexy.

"im sorry i woke you up, i didn't mean to" you say

jacob lifts his head to behind you at the alarm clock sitting on your night stand. he groans a little bit.

"yeah, it's a little early don't you think?" you know he's just teasing but you still feel bad. you frown a little.

"hey" he cups your face in his hand. "im just kidding, i don't care if i get woken up as long as i get to see your beautiful face every time i do." he says

you're blushing like crazy now as you bury your face in his neck. jacob begins traces circles down your spine. he pecks your neck softly. he does it once, twice, three times more before his tongue pokes out and licks at your neck. you let out a deep moan as he continues to move his mouth across your neck. his arm around you grips you tighter against him. you cup his face in you hands and turn his head towards yours. you press your lips hard against his and push your tongue into his mouth. he follows your movements as you tangle your fingers in his hair. jacob softly moans as he shifts his body weight so he's resting gently on top of you. he moves himself in between your legs and lifts them up so they're wrapped around his waist. he presses himself hard into you and you can feel he's fully erect.

"last night was amazing" he whispered onto your lips. "i think we should re-live it."

you smile at him and nod in response, bringing him in for another kiss. jacob pulls away from you and drags his hands down our body. he cups both breasts in his hands and brings your nipple into his mouth. he sucks gently before repeating the same motion with the other breast. you let out a soft as you run your fingers through his soft, messy hair. he moves his mouth farther and farther down your torso until he reaches our heat. he wraps both arms around your thighs and buries his face into you. he licks his tongue slowly over your clit before sucking it into his mouth. your breathe hitches in your throat and you let out a quick gasp.

"jacob" you moan out, letting a satisfied sigh leave your lips.

jacob flicks his tongue over your clit repeatedly before moving it down between your folds. he does this for several minutes before pulling his mouth away. he kisses your thighs and soon he's hovering on top of you again. he stares into your eyes and you swear your couldn't love him more than you already did.

"you're perfect" you breathe out. jacob smiles widely at you and you stop breathing for a moment. how did i get so lucky? he leans down and pecks your lips before guiding his now throbbing cock inside you. you wince at the sting from the roughness of the night before.

"are you okay baby?" jacob furrows his eyebrows together.

"yes" you nod against him and pull him tighter into you. "keep going"

jacob pulls out slowly then pushes back in, this time with more ease. he thrusts a few times before he develops a slow, steady rhythm.

"i love you so much" he whispers in your ear

"i love you so much more" you reply and peck his lips.

he continues to thrust, the pleasure building up more and more with every push. jacob screws his eyes shut as he moan "fuck baby". his pace quickens and his breathing becomes ragged. you grip your hands into his back and drag your nails down. jacob thrusts harder as he pulls you up and sits back on his heels so you're bouncing on his lap. his arms wrap against you as he kisses you. you move your hips back and forth as you moan "uhh jacob fuck." you stare into his eyes as you ride him faster.

"oh baby just like that" jacob moans. every time he moans you feel like your about to cum, it's so fucking hot. your mind goes blank as you grip your hands in his hair and slow hips over him as you both cum together.

you both lay down and catch your breath.

"that was fucking incredible" i finally say

"yeah it was, round two?" he asks

----------------------------------------------------------
should i continue?

-love y'all
brooke xx