Chapter 1

"Yeah! We're going on the Lantin! I still can't believe it." I tell my doctor.

"Don't get too excited." He warns.

"That's exactly what Kole said. You should really stop worrying." I assure him.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Lily. And Lanie. I'll explain later... But anyway, my fiance, Kole is taking us on the Lantin, a brand new Solar Ship, a luxury space ship.

"OK. If anything happens anything at all, take one of these." The doctor orders.

"Yes, Dr. Fin." I say naggigly.

"This is serious, Lily. You are...?"  He sounds unsure.

"Yes, you've met Lanie, you should know." I tell him sourly.

"Alright. Well, you're all good and approved. See you soon." He tells me.

"Thank you so much." I say to him as I leave.

"Anytime." He says reluctantly.

I pay no mind to his reluctance. I smile as I walk out to my car and hear the familiar 'chick-chick' as it unlocks. 

I can't believe it. We leave tomorrow. I'm so excited I could hardly sleep last night. That coming from someone with my conditions, is proabably like saying I slept a little less than normal people.

I sit down in my car and can't help but think about how awesome it will be. I get so excited about it that I fall asleep, right there in my car.

I wake up and wonder how long I was out.

"Not again." I groan.

I turn the key and head home.

"What took you so long? What did he say?"

"I fell asleep in the car. I wasn't driving, thank God. He said... Well... I tried to convince him..." I say, looking away.

His face goes from curiousity to sadness.

"I'm so-" he begins.

"I can't believe you fell for that! Of course he said yes!" I say, unable to control my laughter.

"Don't scare me like that!" He scolds me, but he's smiling.