Chapter 25: Back home

Maxon and I had a wonderful vacation and today we intend to spend the day with the kids. The doors to the palace opens and Amberly and Shalom run up to us "MOMMY!!! DADDY!!!" they yell in unison. A maid walks up with Angel in her arms and hands her to me "Hi my baby!" I say in a baby voice. We go to the gardens and the kids run around and wrestle Maxon and draw, while I sit in the grass with Angel in my arms.

------Time skip 1 year------

Amberly and Shalom are 2 years old and Angel is 1 years old. Angel has started talking and her first word was food. It's kind of ironic because I love food.

I walk into my office to start on some work when a hand goes around My mouth and then everything goes black.

I wake up and I'm in a truck with my hands and legs tied up with a gag in my mouth. Then I hear two voices "I think she woke up" "hit her in the head again". Then everything goes black again.

This time I wake up again and I'm in some sort of cell. The door and the person standing there is....................
---------------------------------------------
Hey guys! You guys might be mad at me for not updating in a while but I have been SUPER busy with school. I have a few more ideas for updates and then I am going to end the book and I am not going to write a sequel. I'm so
very sorry for the short chapter though! bye!

Tugging my ear whenever ;)