The Target

It Was The First Week At Workforce Advantage Academy and So Many new kids were rolling in From some of everywhere And Unfortunately If your a senior You have to show new kids To there classes .

My Bestfriend Domonique and I Were The picked seniors to do all the escorting .

We Had Been Doing it all Morning and We were quite tired of the shit .

"Girls One of you Go escort a student " Mrs Mcphadden Said as She Took a deep breath knowing we didnt wanna do it anymore , " Nae You Wanna do this one ? " She asked .

I Looked at Domonique Hoping she would wanna do it but she looked at me With " hell nawh Nae you do it face " So i got up and Walked towards the Door and Looked back at her and said " You sure you don't wanna do it friend " she Looked and At me and Shook her head And I Flicked her off .

I Walked slowly and dreadfully to the office and Opened the door and Asked Mrs. Buchanan our receptionist " Wheres the new student ?! " She Pointed at A Boy in a red nike jacket , He looked up at me and Didn't smile But i smiled at him Cause i though he Was so fine .

Where is your Schedule ? " I asked , He Handed Me His Paper and I looked and Seen he Had "A" Day , I was Kinda Happy Because Every student i had showed around had "B" day And I Have " A" So that Meant I would be able to see him .

I waved him towards the Door and We both walked Out and Started Walking To his first class , "Whats your Name ? " I asked , he finally spoke and said " Dean" I was Flabbergasted ... Not Only Did he have braces But a deep a new York accent .. It vibrated in my chest as he spoke .  " Whats yours ?" Dean said , I looked at Him with A smirk " Nae " I replied .

I quickly Asked " Where you from ? " He Replied " New York "  even though i already knew where he was from i wanted to here him talk again , Why you all the way down here ? " I asked ,  "Long story " He said , I Left The conversation There Because i didn't wanna Get Into his personal Business Just Yet .

As Im Showing Dean to his classes He asks " You like this school ? " ,Yes it helped me get to where i need to be " I said , "Yeah I need Help getting all My Credits " His deep new York Voice Was really getting to Me , " How Many you need ? " I said , To be honest I Don't even know " Dean Said , " You should find out " I said , " Yes Ma'am " He replied , I did a little smirk cause he was low key flirting with me and I was High key Enjoying every second.

I Took Dean Back to Class where all The Seniors were , I ran Over to Domonique and said " Friend you gotta here this Boy Talk his voice so deep and He so fine." Domonique looked and Nudged her head back in confusion Because she was trying to figure out why he was so fine , Something I could not figure Out .

Domonique Went and Stood Next to him So she Can See for her self and Looked at me with the confused face and Walked over to me and Asked " Friend why his voice so many octaves deep ? " I shrugged my shoulders " I don't know but he need to not talk " I said , We Both went and Sat down as Our Teacher told him everything he needed to Hear , After Her speech He walked to the back of class and Sat down at a table By his self . I picked up quick he Wasn't that Friendly but he talked to me .

Every Movement that Boy Made I paid Close Attention , I Went weak at the Sight of his braces every time He opened his mouth ( They were my weakness ) . I can tell he was into fashion and Clothes and shoe , He had on a Ferragamo Belt and Jordans . His Walk Was So Sexy , That Up North Confident Walk Made me Stare .

I Knew From This point on that he was gonna be My eye candy And That's all " Friend I could never Date Him Or talk to him he looks like he'll cheat and Treat you like shit " I said ....