What The Fuck Is Wrong with You?!

Guys I'm so sorry😭 I feel so bad, but imma get this done now. If you have any questions or suggestions, DM me or comment.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
  I wake up to total silence, not normal for the brat. So I decide to open my eyes, only to find him gone. I attempt to roll over. I feel like my abdomen might explode. As I sit there in bed, not able to move, I hear a high pitched squeal erupt from the hall.

I know exactly who it is, four eyes. I hear her burst into my office, screaming out of joy. Shit, did any of our clothes land in there! Ah fuck. I pretend to be asleep as she opens the door to my bedroom."Leeeevviiiii, wake up. Big day ahead of you!" She squeals. I just ignore her and continue to sleep. "Levi, I know you are awake." She Huff's. "Shut the fuck up, I'm sleeping!" I yell back. She then tucks on the sheets until I'm almost off the bed.

I then hear the office door open once again. Do these people not have manners?! I'm facing the opposite direction of Hanji, not able to move to stop her from pulling me off the bed. "Hanji, fucking stop it you little shit!" I yell. "Then get up!" She yells right back. I don't wanna tell her why I can't get up. I hear the bedroom door open, then a familiar voice. "Hanji! Stop!" I hear Eren scream at her. She is startled by the intrusion. I can feel him move her aside, standing over me. I turn my head to look at him, I am met with his emerald eyes. "Levi, can you get up?" He asks. I don't answer, I just cross my arms very akwardly. "You cant, can you." He says. I don't wanna admit to it, but it's hard to move from my abdomen down. "Hanji, can we have a little privacy please?" He asks. She just walks out of the room without a word.

Eren turns back to me, placing his right hand on my abdomen. "Was I too rough?" He asks concerned. I was about to answer, when I remembered details of the night. I couldn't stop the heat from rising to my cheeks, making me feel foolish again. "Want me to rub it?" He asks me. I nod, slowly and painfully flipping onto my back.

He starts to rub small circles into my stomach, causing me discomfort. After a few minutes of him giving me a "massage", he hands me some cloths to change into. " Eren, where are we going?" I ask. "To Hanji's lab, office, clinic, what ever it is" he replies. I got dressed and tried to stand up. I started to fall, until Eren caught me. "God damn it, I can't even be mad at you for causing me pain. You are so damn affectionate and caring. It's so cheesy." I tell Eren. He just laughs. He stands me up, helps me walk some more, then let's go to let me walk by myself. He stays close to me, just in case I fall I suppose. I have a limb that I tried to hide, to no avail.

We get out into my office, Hanji isn't there. So we start down towards her office, seeing no one in the halls. "Eren, what time is it?" I ask. " Ten til lunch" he replies. I'm shocked I slept that long! I've never slept past 6am. We get outside of Hanji's office, I start to wonder why the fuck we are down here. We walk in, and there are tubes of substances every where. It is so disorganized that I want to leave the second I get into her office.

"Hanji!" Eren calls. She walks out of a back room to where we are standing. "So Levi, we gotta talk." She starts to explain. I give her this razor sharp glare. "What the fuck is going on?" I say as I look from Hanji to Eren. Hanji motions for me to sit down in this comfy looking chair. Thank god I can get off my feet. "Look, there are some tricky things between you and Eren. The blood cell count for his semen is off the charts. Also, it has hormones that get emitted that can cause a new mass and cells to form." Hanji explains.

"Wait, what are you saying shitty glasses?" I ask, completely confused. I look over at Eren, sitting in a chair with his arms crossed. I notice he is just staring at the floor. "Eren, what is she saying?" I ask since no one has answered my question. "Levi..." Hanji starts, queuing me to turn to look at her. " You and Eren being..... Intimate..... Means he can..... Um" she trails off. "Just spit it out, wtf can he do?!" I start yelling out of frustration.