Chapter 2 - Neko Girl Nyan-chan

Agira already at his school but for some reason he stop walking

"Still some time left" he look at the time in his phone.

"Ahh, i remember, it should be still there" he run to the archery room.

".....not here...not here either, maybe someone already took it *sigh* ohh well" he stop looking for it.

"ohh right, it should be at storage room then, why did i didn't think about it early" he's in front of the storage room now and trying to open the door.

"Alright...hopefully it still there" he touch the doorknob but, something happen.

"What the?!!" He feel some sort of forced, he's body freeze and feels like the time has stop for a moment there.

"....it stop, what was that anyway...?" He then open the door and...
"Ugghh!!!" As soon as he open the door, something bump into him, its not a property or anything, but rather, a human?.

"What in the world are you doing there, but rather, why did you een doing there???" He trying to talk to that person but no respond.

"Hey... are you okay?" Agira get close to that person to check if it's okay or not.

"Wait... a girl?" He look surprised "gahh, you have a cat ear???!" He look even more surprised "something touching his leg "wh-wait what...a tail??!" He's definitely surprised.

"Ngghh....." the girl finally regain her consciousness back and sit on floor.

"Ahh...you okay? (but what is she....)" he still wondering
"Nyan~ hehe" the girl look at Agira and smile.

"Ahh, you're just a little girl" with that, she hit his head in a flash

"Why the heck did you hit me?!!" He rub his head.

"Hmmph! Someone need to teach you how to treat a lady nicely, nyan~" she stand up and make a princess pose.

"But you're just a kid" he said that with a low voice.

"SHUT IT" after saying that, she quickly hit his head again in less than a second.

"Stop hitting me!! More over, what are you anyway....? no normal human can do that" he said that while rubbing his head.

"I'm a human, nyan~" she said that as if it's the truth.

"Yeah yeah...you did have that human body...but a cat ear and tail? youre a cat girl!" he seems content with his answer.

"I prefer you to call me as a neko girl instead, nyan~" she seems proud with it.

"That's the same, speaking of it, what should i call you?" He ask for her name.

"Nyan?" the neko girl look confused.

"I mean your name, i can't keep on calling you as a cat girl or neko girl right? or....you want me to call you a little girl?" Agira seems enjoy teasing her.

" *glare glare* " those bull's eye..."i'm not a kid!" She quickly move her hand and trying to hit his head again, but...

"Got you, i won't fall for the third time" Agira caught her hand before it landed on his head.

"Nyan~? Are you sure?" She smirk.

"Hmm? Ackk-" she use her other hand to hit him.

"you! *sigh* youre kinda strong for a little girl" wait? is he admit it that he lose?.

"Nyan~ i need to protect myself, because so many useless boys always take advantages of the weak woman" she seems really proud with herself.

"I can see that" he still rubbing his head.

"But....i don't think youre that kind of a guy" she mean it
"Hmm?" He puzzle.

"I mean, even a little girl like me can easily beat you, you wont be able to even harass someone older than me, nyan~"

" *sigh* well that one way to give a compliment to someone, nyan nyan" he give a plain answer.

"Nyan~? Did you just turned into a neko boy?" She surprised.

"No.. i mean that's your name, you know? because you keep on saying that word" he smile a bit "besides, you didn't even know your name right?"

"Why you, well you got a point there, i don't remember... but at least give me a better name than that! you lazy head!" She pouts.

"Nyan-chan~" he say that cutely "that'll be your name from now on~"

"Eeekkkk" that totally took her by surprised "wait what? nyahaha you'll definitely never be able to harass a girl, i feel totally safe" she laugh happily as if she was taunting him.

"You ask for it" Agira look serious there.

"ask for...nyan~ i didn't ask you to do anything to me! (maybe...)" she look to the other side.

"Really?" He get closer to her and her face turn to look at him face to face.

"Y-yeah.. really i didn't! Uhh...you're too close >///<" her face turn right red"

"your lip* he get more closer to her.

"you like my lip? >///< th-then..." she close her eyes while moving her lip forward to reach him.

"You asleep?" Agira pull his head back.

That word from him really took her by an extreme surprised and
make her face fall to the ground "baka...i endep up kissing a floor >~<" she said that with a low voice.

"Ahh youre awake, that's good, i don't know your house so i can't get you there, i can't even let you sleep here, that'll be heartless of me if i do that" he feel relieve.

"Baka! Baka!! Baka!!! Baka!!!! Baka!!!!! >~< " She keep shouting at him.

"Stop that, what'll the other students think about me? now that i look at it, you're not even a student from here" he hear a sound of a school bell, the sound kinda faint because of her yelling "ohh crap! your voice more louder than the school bell, gotta go! I can't be late on my first day! " after saying that, he quickly run outside and go to his class.

"Wait wait bakaaaaa! At least tell me your--" before finishing her line Agira answer him from afar "it's Agira!" She look at his back as he's getting farther.

"Agira....what a weird boy" she suddenly remember about the scene when she try to kiss him "nyan >~< why did i do that! >///< i feel really weird. I wonder what'll he think about me >~< (wonder when i can see him again" she pouts.

"Nyan-chan...nyan nyan~ that's not so bad after all" she smile happily.

-----------------------------

"But i don't have to wait, i don't like waiting....i know... i'm just gonna....hehehe" she let out a creepy smile.

(Thanks for reading~!)