The Fight

Toby's POV

Yvonne: I don't love you anymore. Divorce me. Now.

Me: No way. My family knows I'm married and they're finally happy with me. They think that if I get divorced then no one else will love me. 

Yvonne: Well, go back to Spencer, you still love her. Right? Because you never loved me. I found another guy...who does truly love me. 

Me: I might still love her, but because of you, she might not love me. 

I was so pissed. She wanted me to marry her, she FORCED me to. I didn't kill Alison but I'm tempted to kill her. I mean I know I didn't love my sister, but come on! She's still my sister.

Me: I don't care what you say later on! But for now, I'M LEAVING!! 

I took some food and my car keys then drove away, fast. It's so hard lying to Spencer. I want to go back to her and tell her the truth about everything...but it looks like she found another guy. A dude named Ken. She's always hanging out with him and I know that I broke her heart. I wish she knew why I did it. It was for her own good that I'm avoiding her. Suddenly, I had an idea. I turned my car the other way and drove back to my house. Fast. Then I got off the car and said:

Yvonne!! The divorce is on!! 

She came out and said: Really?? 

She looked happy that I said yes...Then I said: But.... You have to promise--no--swear that you will never hurt Spencer--wait--no--not even touch a piece of her hair. Then I will divorce you and leave you to a random guy no matter what my family says. 

She looked angry for a second but then said: Fine. I swear to the gods of this world that no matter what happens between me and Spencer I will never hurt or touch a piece of her hair or else.... 

She stopped...I nodded and stared at her to continue. I needed to know. Or else what? 

She continued: Or else...I'll kill myself. 

My eyes grew wider. That was extreme. But she did what she did. So I took the pen on the desk and signed the divorce papers. She screamed in delight and skipped back to her room. I look out the window and sigh. I saw Spencer walking outside...holding Ken's hand. I hope she still loves me...because I would love her forever. And I would protect her forever. And no matter what it is, it is worth it, if Spencer is safe. I took my wallet and walked out, to get some coffee and see if my this world is treating me good, and takes Ken out of my way. 

A/N: 

First chappie is outt!! It's just an intro for the book but I hope you liked it!! It's about 470 words so it's ok long....anyway, did you enjoy it?? If you did, don't forget to follow us and read our other books! Is Spencer actually dating Ken?? Will Toby be successful of winning Spencer back?? Will Yvonne really keep her promise to Toby?? Find out by reading the next chapter!!

-Stephh ≧◡≦ Outt!!