Welcome Back To Rosewood

Rosewood, this place where A tormented us, where she kidnapped and trapped us in her 'dollhouse', where I found out Dad died. So many good and bad things happened here, and after 5 whole years, I'm finally back. I can't believe Mom moved back from Texas, while I was in California serving drinks as a bartender in a bar that is similar to the Brew after I dropped out of Pepperdine after a year.

DING!

I checked my messages and saw that Aria sent me a text in the group chat that we haven't touched in years. I opened my inbox:

Hey guys,

I know we haven't texted each other in forever, but guess what? I'm back in Rosewood! Are any of you there too?

XOXO, your girl,

Aria

I would've texted back, but at that same time, I saw Aria get off the bus. She had dyed her hair with blonde streaks too!

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I couldn't help myself from screaming, everyone was looking at me, "OH MY GOD! Emily! Is that you?" Aria hugged me like it was the end of the world. "Oh my gosh, it's really you, it's been 5 years already, oh my gosh!"

We stopped by the Brew and chatted. It has only been an hour and we've already are best friends again. Spencer and Hanna also texted saying that they would come back to Rosewood too, and they went into the Brew to surprise us, and we all freaked! We kept sharing details about our college experiences, and our jobs at the moment: It turns out that Aria minored in photography, instead she majored in writing and is now working at a book company, Spencer is obviously a lawyer, and Hanna is a fashion designer.

"I just can't believe we're all back together again," Spencer smiled. "I know right!" Hanna said, beaming. "It's just... It's been too long."

DING! BEEP! RING! BOOM!

We were frozen. This cannot be happening. I saw all the happiness drain out of the girls' faces and mine. "Can this really be happening?" Aria said. We looked at our texts, I sighed in relief. It was Alison, not A. She told us that she wanted to meet up for something important. 

But just right after, our phones rang again. I reluctantly looked at it and read, "Ah, what a relief. All five Liars back together again. Wonder what I will do next to you bitches next."

Kisses,

A

After that we had another text: "P.S. I'll go to the infamous Queen Bee first, if you tell anyone, someone dies. XOXO"

"Well, isn't it like old times, eh?" I sighed.