Chapter one

Chapter One – Who I am     

Lillieanne’s Pov

Beep! Beep! Beep!

‘Ugh stupid alarm’ I thought and turned my alarm off and got out of bed going to my bathroom. I took care of business and took a shower; once I was done I walked back in to my room going into my closet and picked out a pair of dark blue ripped skinny jeans and a black tank top and a plaid purple and blue shirt to wear, then grabbed one of my many black, nerd, but stylish glasses and grabbed my IPhone as I headed downstairs to eat some breakfast.

“Hey Shrimp!” laughed my twin brother, John as he took my glasses. I sighed and looked at him, “give them back Jonathan” “Nope! Jump for them!” he held them up high and I jumped a few times to grab them, didn’t work. “You are a jerk, you know that right? And also, you are my twin brother! Ugh!” I walked back upstairs with a granola bar in hand and went into my closet, grabbed another pair of my glasses and hid them in my pocket.

“Hey Lillie!” yelled Logan, my other brother, he’s 13 and also likes to bully me. “What Logan!” I yelled back as I walked back downstairs, he walked in front of me and smiled, well, he can sometimes be nice, but that’s usually when we go out to the mall. “Let me guess, we are going to the mall for school stuff?!”

“Yep! So hurry up!” I nodded and he ran upstairs, I’m guessing for his shoes. “Hi Lilly”! I looked to my right and saw my baby sister, okay; she’s not a baby because she’s 11, but still! “Hey Jane” I smiled “ready for the mall for school?” she nodded and headed to the van, Joey’s van.

I sighed and made sure I had money for the mall and as I was walking to the van, I was hit, well, no, pushed to the ground by no other than my twin and Hayden, (Hayden is 15 years old and will be a freshman this year and I will be a sophomore with John) “ugh! You idiot, stay out of our way!”  Yelled Hayden; I sighed and got out my headphones and glasses to see what I was doing on my phone sat  in the very back of the van and started listening to my own music.

Well, I guess I need to tell y’all who I am, right? Yeah well my name is Lillieanne Prescott and I have a big family as you can tell. There was 8 of us kids running around the house, but not anymore. Joey, who is 17, his twin Angeline, or Angie is what we all called her, anyways, my mom, Angie and I were in the car. Mom was driving and Angie was in the passenger side and I was in the back, this was 6 years ago, Joey and Angie were 11, John and I were 10, Hayden was 9, Carter was 8, Logan was 7 and Jane was 5 (she does really remember Angie much), but anyways, we were all singing in the car and laughing, we were on our way home from grocery shopping, mom wasn’t looking and a drunk driver hit us, on Angie’s side,

Angie died at the hospital, my mom and I lived. Joey has never talked to me since and I’ve been bullied by my siblings.

You think that if I told my parents about what my siblings do to me, yeah no, they wouldn’t care. They are never home, always busy. On top of that, we are rich, that is why I have many pairs of glasses in my walk in closet.

I sighed thinking, looking out the window. We were heading to the mall for school clothes and supplies and before I knew it, we were there.