William Nylander for Evelin

This was requested for Evelin. Hopefully, you enjoy it and I apologize for this being extremely late.

 ~ Bre

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V

Throughout the whole season, Will had made a promise to you that he would take you to a nice restaurant for a date.

Even with the disappointment of the Playoffs he still made that promise to you.

It had been a very long day between balancing schoolwork and spending time with your boyfriend. Ever since the day you moved into his apartment you both made an agreement to make time for each other even with the schedules the both of you have.

Every morning was a blessing to you, you had the opportunity to witness many things many girls only dream of. When Will was home, every morning was similar and he surprised you with the little things he does .

This morning was no exception.

You had woken up to a note from Will on your nightstand right next to your phone.

The note read: To my dearest Evelin,

I'm sorry that I can't be there when you wake up. Coach had wanted us all to come in for an all day conditioning practice. Hopefully, I can make it up to you with dinner tonight. I made reservations for us at 4 at the beautiful Italian restaurant Downtown. I can't wait to see you, I love you.

Always Yours,

Will.

Although you were disappointed he wasn't there when you woke up, you weren't upset since the team wanted to broaden their chances for the next playoff run. So you kind of expected him to go to an early morning practice.

Your stomach grumbled so you figured you might as well go to the kitchen to see what there is to eat, sometimes living with a hockey player had its perks. Still to your amazement Will always manages to keep the kitchen stocked full of food even with the bottomless pit of teammates that always rummage through the kitchen.

After making your breakfast you spend some time browsing through Facebook and Instagram seeing how all of your friends are. All of them seemed to be happy where they were in life, some were owning their own businesses or working in corporate jobs. You loved where you were at the moment, you have an amazing boyfriend that will go to an extreme to see you smile.

By the time you were done browsing your social media it was almost 2. You figured you might as well start getting ready for the date. You turned on your favorite music and got in the shower imagining how the date tonight will go.

 After you took care of your shower business you decided to style your hair the way you know Will loves.

By the time you were done with your hair, there was just enough time for you to quickly do your makeup and get dressed before Will came to get you.

When you had finished getting ready and your makeup was up to your standards, you heard the front door close. Will had called up the stairs, " Babe, Are you ready for our date?" You didn't answer but simply walked down the stairs toward him. 

 Chills ran up your spine just from the expression on his face  Your Will, the man you loved to the moon and back looked at you as though he saw an angel coming toward him. Moments like that always make you forget the world around you, right now he was your world.

He kissed your cheek, once you reached him. He stared for a minute admiring your beauty making you blush. You were then led to the car where your favorite song was already playing. Will knew you loved that song, his fondest memory was when you sang it to him after the playoff elimination.

It was a short car ride to the restaurant, It was small yet beautiful. Even though it wasn't an extravagant date, you still got butterflies at just the thought of you and Will spending this time together. Throughout the whole date, Will kept you by his side admiring your beauty and holding you close in fear that you might disappear. You didn't really mind being so close to him, you knew that he was your protection and your love. Moments like this, the two of you will never forget for years to come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know what you guys think. I'm sorry that it's not the best. Constructive Criticism is encouraged and loved. Thank you for the request and I apologize for being such a slow writer.

Love you all, 

 Bre