01. The kidnapping.

Ophelia's POV

I open my eyes and immediately notice something, this isn't my room. Not even close. It seems like a prison cell, with two beds and a bathroom. Next to me are two girls, crying, shivering and whispering to one another. They look at me as I rise from my bed.

"H-hello?" One of them asks me.

"Hi."

I look around.
"Do you know where we are?" I ask them.

They both shake their heads no.

"Judging from the space and door of this room, we are probably going to stay here for quite a while, otherwise our kidnapper wouldn't have bothered to seal the door, and also wouldn't have added the bathroom."

Their mouths open as they gawk at me.

"My mom used to be a detective, I always liked to help her, that is why I noticed."

"So, what is your name? My name is Claire and the girl sitting next to me is Marcia."

"....It's Ophelia." I'd rather not share my name to strangers but since the situation deems it necessary it will have to do.

Suddenly the door bolts open and in it's way stands a man. Not that old, wearing glasses and in his hands he has a chair.

He puts down the chair and sits on it but first cleans it.

He looks at all of us very carefully, and notices my gaze, his eyes linger on mine for a moment and then proceed towards Marcia.

"You. Come with me." I notice that he has a perfect Boston accent, meaning that we are probably still in America. Judging from the space outside the door, we are probably underground.

He has OCD. The way he walks and talks already signal it and of course the fact that he is cleaning a bloody chair.

"Marcia." I whisper, she looks at me, frightened.

"Pee yourself. Trust me." She first looks shocked and shakes her head no but after a few moments nods and then is grabbed by the bald man and begins to squirm in his hands.

He mutters some un-ladylike words and closes the door behind him leaving Claire and me alone.

We sit silently until we hear some commotion outside. It is clearly evident that Marcia followed my advice.

A few moments later she is dragged in and thrown at Claire. The man mutters some un-ladylike words again and closes the door, leaving us three alone in the room.

"What did he want from you?" Claire asks Marcia kindly.

"H-he...He wanted me to dance in front of him. I-I was so scared that I followed Ophelia's advice. Thanks Ophelia, if it wasn't for you..."

"No problem."I mutter.

They start to whisper to each other again and I lay down.

After a while the muttering stops and when I avert my eyes from the ceiling and towards them, they stare at me.

"We need to get out!" Claire raises her voice slightly above a whisper.

Marcia nods in agreement.

"No, we need to stay alive. And to do that we must know what he wants from us."

"We can probably overpower him! We are with three and he is alone."

I shake my head in disagreement. "He is too strong. His muscular build is far superior to ours, he could overpower us at any given time."

They sigh and then jump at the sound of the door being opened. Again the man with glasses and a bald head comes in. In his hand he has cleaning supplies.

"Here." He mutters and proceeds to walk into the bathroom.

"All dirty. This needs to be cleaned. The uh- blue is for uh.. The toilet and the uh.. Pink for the rest." He dumps the cleaning supplies at our feet at looks at us with his piercing gaze. I am the first to understand that we need to clean right now and lower myself towards the ground and begin to scrub the floor. The two ladies proceed and the bald man seems smug that we are cleaning.

He stands there for a moment and turns around.

"Sir?"I ask him.

He turns around again, seeming a bit startled.

"May I ask, what is your name?" His cheeks faintly turn red and he swallows a bit harder. His breathing increases a small amount and his eyes dart towards me.

"None of your business."

I look at him with calmness in my eyes and speak again.

"Actually, you my dear sir, kidnapped us, one of the luxuries you might give us is the honor of knowing your name." I smile at him.

I can hear his heartbeat speed up and his gaze can't seem to focus on me for longer than two seconds.

"Dennis." He says before stomping off.

"You are so brave." Marcia mutters, Claire looks at me in awe but I shrug it off.

"Once you know how to push your boundaries without saying the wrong things, you can get the toughest guys down on their knees."

------------

Hello!

This is the first part of the story!

I changed small things, because A. I don't want the story to be exactly the same as the movies and B. Because it fits my character better. Ophelia is manipulative. ALSO, THEY DON'T KNOW THAT HE HAS PERSONALITY DISORDER YET!

Now that you know a bit about why I do things differently.

Please like my story, follow my profile. On Quotev it's shadowlady!
And add this story to your library!

With much love,

Eternalshadowlady.