Chapt.1 paradise at first sight.

*Bellas POV*

I texted  up my friends Ella Ikran faith Krystal aina sumaya and bre 

Me: hey guys excited for the trip to Disney land😝

Krystal: yea I'm sooo excited we finally get vacation day since we're off school

Aina: yes I can't wait it will be so fun

Ikran: YASSS there burgers and cookies are so good I love them

Everyone: Same

Ella: I haven't been to Disney land in such a long time I can't wait to go there again

Bre: yay there turkey legs are soo good I love Disney land

Faith: dudes there roller coasters are gonna be so fun and the coworkers so I can't destroy you guys.

Everyone: wait what did you say?

Faith: uhhh nothing dumb autocorrect I meant to say the coworkers are fun cuz some of it is on the other side of my family.

Everyone:uhhhh ok then wonder where sumaya is?

Sumaya: I'm right here and YASSS Disney land will be so lit

Faith: where are we going to meet to pack?

Everyone: Ella's house.

I drove to Ella's house as I pulled up in the driveway my brother texted me it said something fishy is going on at Disney land but I didn't listen to him and his nonsense he's usually wrong a lot. I knocked on Ella's door and she looked threw the little door hole and let me in.

Me: wow first one that's a first.

Ella: yea well I need help packing can you help me?

Me: yea. since we were staying there for two weeks we all had really big bags  then everyone walked in Ella's room and we all started packing I packed a blanket and pillows because we were gonna be on the plane for a day and said hours after. After packing we had a sleep over.

Next morning

My alarm went of and it was 3:00 am faith was already awake just sitting there on her phone she didn't see me wake up I tapped her on her shoulder and she jumped while she was hiding her phone.

Me: hey faith what ya doing?

Faith: looking at old pics and watching YouTube.

Me: oh cool im gonna get dressed and wait for the others to get up

Faith: ok

Just then Ella woke up and we woke the others up quickly so we can get to the airport when everyone was ready we called a taxi the taxi driver kept looking at each of us and it wasn't a regular stare it was almost like an evil stare like he would stare into your eyes and take your soul out he was starting to creep me out so thank goodness we arrived. He took our bags out and handed them to us he then walked in the airport with us it was weird cuz I thought he was just gonna get back in the taxi.

Me: oh uhm hi....

He just looked at me and didn't answer then Faith started asking him questions.

Faith: hey uhhh why are you here with us aren't you supposed to be working in the taxi.

Taxi driver: I got someone to take my job and I work at Disney land at the hotel now stop asking questions little pests he gave us all a death stare.

Faith: PESTS THAT WAS REALLY RUDE SIR I DONT THINK YOU SHOULD BE CALLING 18 YEAR OLDS PESTS WHEN YOUR 50!

He then tried to kick her but then she moved up to the lady at the front desk telling on him.

Me and bre just stared blankly at each other all of a sudden I felt fingers crawl on my back I looked behind me and no one was there just a suitcase that was weird.

Me: bre I just felt fingers on my back and I looked behind me and no one was there.

Bre: hm weird it must be just a bug that you were thinking of or your just imagining it but hey don't let that little thing ruin our first class plane ride.

Me: your right yay it's our turn for tickets.

Aina: hi  do you know what gate California is?

Lady: ah yes it's gate 14 on the right there.

Aina: thank you!

We all walked around and we saw our gate and a McDonald's since we knew where McDonald's was some of us had mcdonalds and the other had Arby's.

Me: can I get an order of three cheese burgers three large orange Fantas and three Oreo mcflurrys please.

McDonald's worker: yep that'll be 10.99

I have her the ten dollar bill and walked to Arby's with four of my Friends and the other four of our friends were eating at a table we all sat down and talked until we were done we went to our gate and it was about to board in 2 minutes 

*Two minutes later*

They called our plane and we got on I sat next to the nearest person near me and it was Ikran then on my right I was sitting next to bre and bre sat next to sumaya Krystal  sat next to aina and Ella.