What's Left of Me (boyxboy)(EricxBeau)

------- heyyy guys x so im not sure whether or not to keep going with this so comment or something if you think i should please xxxx ----------

Beau's P.O.V 

"ARRGGGHHHH!" I screamed as I felt someone jump on my back. I didn't even need to ask who it was as I felt a familiar pair of legs wrap round my waist. "Eric", I sighed, "why are you on my back?" He rest his head in the crook of my neck, 'cause I'm tired and you're comfy, he yawned sleepily. Sometimes I honestly do not know what goes on his head one minute he's jumping up and down asking strangers for unicorns and then he'll suddenly just get all tired and depressed. I walked back to the tour bus trying to keep him on my back listening to his soft snores. Finally I got there, I don't know why we went for a walk anyway, oh wait, I remember he wanted some sour patch kids, thank god they didn't have any I don't have the energy to put up with an even more hyper Eric. Just as I put him down on his bed I heard my phone ring. Dear god who is it now, I know it was a mistake giving my number to that girl last night ,my phones been ringing non-stop all day, I picked up my phone but saw it was an unrecognised number so I turned it off before chucking it down again and wandering off to find the rest of the band.

As I walked into the kind of living room like area I almost fainted in shock. What the hell is Vic Fuentes doing lying on top of Matt! I coughed loudly and he instantly jumped off matt and ran out the door. I sat down in front of Matt, "Care to explain?" . "We were just play fighting man, I swear!" yeah right and pigs fucking fly. "Umm okay so if it was just a play fight why did Vic leg it the moment he saw me? " "Ummmm I dunno he could've been late for something...Seriously dude it's just bromance!" God he's such a crap liar but yano he's says bromance then its bromance. Kinda like me and Eric I guess. God this is tiring! Time for a nap I think we've, got a big show tonight.

Vics' P.O.V 

I looked into his eyes feeling the familiar comforting warmth of his body as I lay on him exhausted from our little play fight. I smiled lightly then suddenly I heard a cough from the other side of the room. Not knowing what to do I jumped off of matt and ran out the door not even looking to see who had coughed. I didn't stop running still I was on our tour bus. I don't even know why I ran. I looked up to see everyone staring at me. Why are they all staring is there something on my face. As though he could read my mind I suddenly heard my brother Mike go "no Vic there's nothing on your face and yes your hair is perfect, I think we are all wondering why you look like you just ran a marathon" "Ummmm long story I replied" they all just nodded and looked away used to my weirdness. I smiled remembering the afternoon I had spent with Matt as I collapsed onto the sofa.