author's note

______________________________

#Summary: More than anything, Grae Winters wants to live an average, boring life. No surprises, no magic, and definitely no vampires. Unfortunately for Grae, she's anything but normal.

Cursed with a power she doesn't understand, pretending to be ordinary is difficult when living in a city of the bizarre and supernatural. Grae's life only gets weirder when vampires start disappearing off Roccia Nera's streets, and she's coerced into searching for a master vampire's missing daughter. If Grae fails to find her, she'll have to take the woman's place in the master's cadre...for eternity.

In a city where normalcy is overrated, Grae's life is about to get much stranger.

______________________________

#Contains: Violence, death, depictions of blood, and the usage of strong language.

______________________________

This is the first book of the Tales of Harbinger Series.

#2024 Update: Series is discontinued.

This story is complete.

______________________________

Thank you for reading,

______________________________

© All Rights Reserved

Mark of the Harbinger and The Tales of Harbinger are my own creation and property. Its covers, chapter art, and section art are original to me and also my property. Please do not reuse my work, in whole or in part. If you see my work being misused, please inform me. All music videos belong to their respective artists.

I do not allow translations of my works.

This book is only available on Wattpad. If you are reading it anywhere else, it has been uploaded illegally.

- - -