Awards (F)

"Are you sure you can't go?" Evelyn asked her boyfriends while fixing her make-up. Tonight was a huge night for her.

"No, we can't," Liam didn't meet Evelyn's eyes. 

Evelyn was looking straight at Liam. Trying to get his attention. "What is going on with you five? It's like you guys don't want to do anything with me. What did I do?" Tears formed at the corners of Evelyn's eyes.

Liam looked everywhere but her. "Evie-"

"Just don't. It's like you five don't want to be around me even since I started to do acting. No, scratch that. Ever since you five got on the Where We are Tour, you guys have done everything to ignore me." Evelyn rolled her eyes as she walked out of their room. "You guy have fun doing whatever you are doing. Don't worry about me. I'll be home sometime." 

She grabbed her purse and walked out the door, not noticing her boyfriends watching her. 

---

Camera flashes before her eyes, voices yelling her name as Evelyn continued down red-carpet. It had been her dream to finally attend and be nominated for five awards for her movie,  Hope, Love, and Lies and Television Series, Home. 

"Evelyn, You have an interview by Peoples Magazine. Right here." Her manager, Jeff pointed her towards a lady and camera man. 

Smiling as she headed towards them, "Hello Lisa, how are you?"

"I'm well, how are you, Evelyn? You must be excited. Your first time at the Golden Globes and you have been nominated for five awards! Not to mention Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture." Lisa asked pushing the microphone towards Evelyn. 

"Honestly, I'm nervous as hell. It's actually weird being at an awards show for me and not the boys. But in all, I'm excited. It is great to be here with some many of my role models. I saw Hugh Jackman a few moments ago. That's just insane. I'm a little starstruck." Evelyn laughed, smoothing out her black dress.

"Aw, don't be nervous you will do great. Now you mention the boys. Where are they?" 

"They are in the studio writing on their new album. Wish they could be here, but I know they are excited to get this album out for the fans." A small sigh came. Evelyn wished that the boys could be here. To be honest, she figured that they didn't care that she had the award show. She knew she kept making excuses for them, just thinking that they needed to finish the album, they needed a break before the next tour. 

It had been awhile since the boys and her had been together. Ever since their album came out last fall, they had been busy and completely ignoring her. She wouldn't lie and say that it was fine. It wasn't. It hurt, she had been to every one of their award show but they didn't bother to come to hers. 

"I bet I know some people that are excited about that. I have got to say, I love your dress. Who designed it?" Lisa asked.

"Thank you. My dress was made by one of my best friends Alexandra Tracy." Evelyn twirled in her black dress. She smiled, nothing was going to ruin her night. She felt beautiful in this dress, her pink hair up in a bun with curls falling around her face. 

"Well, it's beautiful on you. Enjoy tonight and good luck. Well, thank you for stopping by." Lisa finished up.

"Your welcome and thanks," Evelyn headed into the building to be seated. Her bright blue eyes glanced around the place as her co-stars from her movie came to greet her while they sat down near the stage.

The Show had started off with Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series award which was the first of Evelyn's award nominations. 

Ryan Reynolds and Emma Stone were announcing the winner.  Evelyn was nervous, She really didn't expect the win any of the awards. A loud roar and her co-stars congratulating her. She looked around, mouthing "no way" as she stood up and walked slowly towards the stage.