18. Who You Cheat On Each Other With-

~I know this one is crazy, my best friend came up with it!~

Soda- He catches you making out with Steve. Tears fell down his face and he said, "Why?" That was enough to make you cry. Out of revenge, he calls his old girlfriend, Sandy, and asks if she wants to go to a rodeo sometime. But right before his date, he breaks down and begs that you both forget about everything that happened that day.

Dally- You find him locked in a bedroom with some blonde bimbo at one of Bucks party's. He swore up and down it was nothing, that this girl was his cousin. You were so pissed, you ran downstairs and chased after you. You ran right into Buck and without thinking, you threw your arms around his neck and kissed him. Dal got so mad, he dislocated Buck's jaw, and pulled you into his arms, claiming you as his.

Darry- You two don't cheat on each other. Every girl knows to back off of Darry, because, as you put it, "Will straight up cut a bitch if they mess with my Darrel." And guys know not to flirt with you because, well, muscles.

Johnny- You were talking to Pony, and he was depressed about a fight with Darry. He wouldn't cheer up, so you give him a quick kiss on the cheek. It wasn't much, but it seemed like it when Johnny walked in and caught you two. Tears fell down his perfectly tanned cheeks, and his puppy dog eyes were raging. "How could you?" He whispered. He ran off, and you chased him down, explaining everything that happened. He still seemed a bit mad, but he got over it when you kissed him and told him he was your only.

Pony- You were out of town visiting your grandma. She gets sick, so you decide to come back a day early. You go to your boyfriends house, since you haven't seem him all week. His gorgeous older brother is there, but no Pony. Sodapop said he was at the Nightly Double. So you walk over there to find Ponyboy sitting with a beautiful redhead. He has his arm around her as they laughed and talked. Furious, you grabbed a half empty Coke from a random persons hand, and dumped it on his head. "I missed you too, Pon," you said through tears. You ran out of the drive in as he chased after you. You didn't look back once.

Two-Bit- You were just waiting for Two-bit to come home. You were gonna tell him about how you kissed Steve last week. It wasn't a big kiss, just a peck. But it still happened. And Two deserved to know. Finally, when he did get home, he looked distressed. "Hey, baby," you said. "Can we talk?" He sat down next to you and blurted it out. "I got a girl pregnant." You just stared at him. "Huh?" He sighed and you could see his eyes were read. His goofy grin was gone. "My old girl, Kathy. She's havin' a kid, and I'm the dad." You shook your head. There was no way. You stormed out of the house and vowed never to speak to him again.

Steve- You did it. You kissed Soda. And Steve saw you do it. But he wasn't angry. In fact, when you did it, he just sat down next to you and looked at you. "Babe, I love you, but I have to tell you something. Cheating is a 3 way street. Well, in this case, a 4way street. I made out with Angela Shepard at Bucks party last night. Totally sober." You rolled your eyes. You guys really needed some therapy or something.

Tim- Tim wanted to punch someone. He just found out you were secretly seeing someone else. That someone else happened to be none other than Curly Shepard. His brother. His first instinct was to beat the life out of him, so he did. Then he invited you over, just so you would find him making out with your sister on the couch. Tim could be a real dick at times.

Curly- You guys never cheated on each other. You over him too much, and he felt the same way about you, so really nothing ever happened with anyone else.

~Im super busy this week, so I'm posting a bunch tonight and then not updating again until the week after Valentines day! So check them all out! ily!~