Chapter 7

Moonas P.O.V

"Moona go hide now and don't come out for anything." My mother said waking me up from my sleep.

"Okay mummy." I said running to a little hiding space behind a painting my dad had made in case of an emergency.

My mum pushed the picture into place and told me to stay quite.

"Where is the pathetic little bitch." A man said that I hadn't seen before.

"I will never tell you." My mother replied.

"You know I'll find her one way or another." He said approaching my mother with a gun pointed at her.

"Honey I'm home." I heard my farther yell from downstairs.

"HELP!!!!" my mother yelled. The man grabbed her, covered her mouth and stabbed her in the chest 10 times. I watched as my mother fell to the ground in a pool of her own blood.

My farther ran to the door and saw my now lifeless mother and jumped at the strange man.

The strange man dodged my feathers attack and shot him in the back of the head.

"Moona where are you come to uncle tommy." He said looking every where in my room.

"Come on darling I won't hurt you." He stood in front of the painting and that's when I heard the sirens. "I will find you darling trust me on that." The man said before he ran and left the house. I pushed the painting and saw my dead parents staring straight at me.
*************************************

I shoot up screaming in my bed sweat dripping down my face. Tate ran in and embraced me in a hug. I silently cried into his shirt until sleep took over me.

I awoke to the sound of my phone going off. I picked it up and there was a message from an unknown number.

Unknown
Well hello beautiful

Me
Who is this?

Unknown
You'll find out when the time comes.

Me
I'm serious who is this?

Unknown
You know who it is.

Me
Ha ha very funny Tate stop it now.

Unknown
It's not Tate darling

Me
Seriously if you don't fucking tell me who you are I will hunt you down and I will kill you.

Unknown
Oh my little darling has become fiesty. I wonder if you'll put up a fight like your mother did.

That message made it clear who it was. I looked at the message over and over wondering how he got my number.

Unknow
Not so tough now are you darling.

I through my phone across my room and ran to tates room to see he wasn't there. I looked around and couldn't find him then I heard laughing coming from the game room.

I opened the door and saw Tate and Fennris playing call of duty black ops. They paused the game and turned to look at me.

"Well good morning." Fennris said to me which I ignored not bothering to respond.

I looked over to Tate and he instantly jumped up and embraced me in a hug.

"He found me." I whispered so only he could hear.

"No he hasn't it was only a dream." He stated pulling me out of the room and closing the door so we could talk in private.

"He messaged me this morning." I said looking at the ground.

"How did he get your number?" Tate asked heading up stairs to my room
"Give me your phone." Tate demanded.

I grabbed my phone of the floor and gave it to Tate he read the messages. His face was dead serious. I hate to seem weak and defenceless but I can't help knowing that the man that murdered my parents was coming for me and will hurt anyone who gets in his way.

I know it is short sorry. Keep reading it may not be the best because it's my first book. Hope your enjoying it so far