Prologue

This is a story you have probably heard before, or maybe it's your first time hearing it, but it's a story of love, hope and peace.
~~~

   An uncountable moons ago, even before the rise of the Moon Kingdom, there was a sacred planet shrouded in mystery. It orbited far outside our own system, even further than Pluto. This planet was called Nibiru, some know it as Planet X. What many people do not know, is that this planet was once home to a vast and advanced civilization.

   Nibiru was a beautiful planet, flourishing with dense and lush forests and striving with life. It was ruled by a gentle King and Queen, and they had a daughter, Felicity, whom they loved very dearly. The kingdom was at its pinnacle of peace and prosperity, they were hailing it as the golden age of happiness.

Through the months leading up to Princess Felicity's sixteenth birthday, unusual occurrences began to take place across the planet. People were going missing and some even found completely lifeless, as if their souls had been ripped away from their bodies. The King and Queen led investigations into these awful happenings, but nothing turned up until a few weeks before Princess Felicity's sixteenth birthday.

There was a dark force known as the soul eaters brewing within the planet itself, thought to have been brought there by an ancient meteor that had crashed into the surface of the planet, long before the rise of the Nibiruean Kingdom. After learning this information, security was maxed around the kingdom and the King and Queen declared that they would not leave the safety of their palace, until they could pinpoint exactly where the evil was emanating from.

On the eve of Princess Felicity's sixteenth birthday, the Queen used her mysterious abilities to awaken Felicity as the legendary senshi of Nibiru: Sailor Nibiru. On the same day, they also appointed three guardians to the princess. These guardians were known as the senshi of Hope, Love, and Peace. Their true identities were only known to the royal family for the protection of the princess and the families of the guardians.

   The day after, there was a great quake that caused great destruction across the planet. They Royal family knew that the dreadful time had finally arrived, and the senshi came together to protect the King, Queen, and Princess. Amidst all of the havoc, they lost the Queen and King, and shortly after they found them both dead: their souls had been ripped away from them as if they were nothing.

   This angered Princess Felicity, so she transformed into Sailor Nibiru and went after every soul eater she could find. Throughout the following days, the three guardians were torn away from her. This was the deal breaker for Sailor Nibiru, and through her grief she was able to call upon the legendary Nibiruean Crystal to attempt to destroy the soul eaters once and for all.

   After a lengthy process, the crystal backfired, due to not being charged by the powers of other senshi. By doing this, Sailor Nibiru sent a shockwave throughout the planet which petrified the people into stone and vaporized everything else on the planet. Immediately after, a massive wormhole was opened above the planet and Sailor Nibiru was sucked through along with the souls eaters to a new time and new place in the system. This sent planet Nibiru off orbit drifting into space, void of all life and the thriving prosperity it once had.

Sailor Nibiru, Princess Felicity, has no memory of this place or her guardians due to the power of the Nibiruean Crystal which was also lost in time. She must find the strength to remember herself and her past before it is lost to the soul eaters forever. She must reawaken before the great evil consumes her and her new home...

NEXT: Act One: Felicity Evermore