Prologue

Copyright 2017
Prologue   

**ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18+**
**EXPLICIT LANGUAGE CONTENT**
**MATURE CONTENT**
**BE 16+ TO READ**

Is the sexual content too much for you guys?
Or do you want it to continue? 👅
And look who's starring as Kaneeeee ladies! 😘
Comment 🤑 for more, comment 🤡 for nada

Two Years Ago

A harsh chuckle sounds from Kane as his hand lowers to the crotch of my shorts and grips me roughly through the jean material, "This püssy is mine, angel baby. Do you really think that I will let you go so easily?"

My stomach clenches and I fight the urge to rub my aching püssy against the palm of his hand. I want him to unzip my shorts and slip his fingers into my dripping cünt. "Fück, baby girl. I can feel your heat through your shorts...is my angels püssy wet for her daddy, baby?"

I can only nod, my hips jutted forward, nudging my jean clad püssy against the palm of his hand. My eyes nearly roll back in my head from the friction of the rough material rubbing against my cl!t. Immensely grateful that I chose to forgo panties today. A shît eating grin appears on his plump red lips, "Does daddy's angel want him to fück her tight little pûssy?"

"Yes, daddy...", I moaned.

It's Kane, Hattie. It's Kane. Hot shot, fûck every woman in a hundred mile radius, biker, Kane. The Kane that pulled your braids in kindergarten and kicked Brad Potts aśś for asking you to prom. It's Kane Alvarado Steele. Your best friends brother. It's Kane, Hattie. Kane.

"Kane...stop," I whisper sullenly, pulling away from his kiss, "Stop. We can't. We can't do this."

Groaning, he bent at the knee to meet my eyes, "Angel baby, I want to fück your pretty püssy, and I won't be able to if you don't stop overthinking this." I shudder at his words, "Let daddy see his angel's pretty little body, baby." His fingers brush against the button of my shorts, "Come on, little one. Let's take these shorts off for daddy," a Cheshire grin spreads across his face as he kneels at my feet to peel my shorts down my legs and sees that I am bare beneath. "Aw, you were ready for your man, weren't you, sweet angel?"

I bit my lip softly as I nodded, "Yes, Kane.," I moan.

What am I doing? I can't stop. His fingers feel so fûcking good. I want him inside of me. I need him inside of me. Fûck, he's fûcking with my head.

My legs feel weak as I stare down at him, watching him examine my bare pink püssy. His eyes narrowed, his gaze scrutinizing, "Fück, Hattie." His tongue darts out, running along his bottom lip, "So pink and pretty. So wet. And shaved bare, just how I like it." He lifts his gaze, eyeing me as he raises his hand to the inside of my smooth thigh, "Do you want my fingers inside of your good girl hole?"

I groan, tossing my head back as his rough fingers run along my thigh, "Yes! I want your fingers in my püssy...please, Kane! Please, please just touch me!", I moan softly, reaching down to run my fingers through his hair as I beg him to touch me.

I want, I need, his thick fingers stretching me, finger fücking me until my tight hole is dripping wet and stretched for his fat c0ck. I need his c0ck inside of me, stretching me, filling my tight body to capacity.  "Your cünt is so fücking pretty,", he growls, leaning forward on his knees. Gently spreading my legs wider, until my feet were shoulder width apart, he moves so that he is directly underneath my spread thighs, my püssy directly over his face. "I've never seen a püssy so pretty, angel...", he whispers, tilting his head back, his breath blowing against my püssy lips.

I sigh, tangling my fingers in his hair, "Kane...."

He smiles, showing me those beautiful white teeth before leaning up, to place a soft kiss on my wet slit, "Your cünt is so pink and pretty.", his thick fingers make contact with my püssy lips and I shiver. I am so ready to have him inside of me. "So fücking wet...," he mutters, in awe of my sweet juices, dipping his long and thick index finger into my dripping slit.

His finger feels so good inside of me. It feels so fücking good, but it isn't what I want. "I want your c0ck inside of me, Kane. Please fück me. Please..." I don't  mind begging, I need him.

A groan slices through the air before I feel the sharp sting of his hand on my aśś, "If you want my c0ck you better climb on that bed and spread your legs, angel baby." My püssy tingles with anticipation at his words, and I shudder, my püssy clenching around his finger. "Yes, daddy.", I tease. I take a small step back, and he slips his finger from my püssy.

Lifting one knee onto the edge of the mattress, I bite my lip and turn to find his eyes trained on my püssy, "Come fück your little girl, daddy..."

------

"Mm...such a good girl taking my c0ck, angel," he moans as he pushes the head of his c0ck into my tight hole. His c0ck, long and thick, stretches my tight püssy wide, to an almost painful extent.

Kane groans as he grips my waist tightly and thrust his hips forward, plunging all nine inches of his fat c0ck into my little hole, "Oh, fück. Yes," he grunts, his grip on my waist bruising, as he forcefully slams into me. "Only mine. I fücking own this little pûssy, angel baby. You're fûcking mine. Always."

The Next Morning

Groaning, I toss my arm over my eyes, "Kane...go close the blinds!", I grunt, rolling over to push the giant insatiable male out of my bed. Only to be met with a cold man-less left side of the bed.

Dread pools in my stomach as I stare at the empty space. He left.

I chuckle in disbelief, "How could I have been so stupid?"

------

Last night was the last time that Kane Steele will ever see me again, I think, a lone tear slipping down my flushed cheek, as I click the lock on my suitcase. I can't stay. Not with him always following my every move. Not with his men watching over me because he "says so." Not with Avery being my very best friend.

I've been in love with Kane Alvarado Steele from the time I could walk, and I let my guard down with him one fûcking time, and he left me.

I've always dreamt of being Kane's woman. But, now I realize that everyone in my life had been right. Kane Steele isn't a good man. And he sure as hêll is not the man for me.

Vote,
Comment,
Smile,
& have a blessed day!
Picture is not mine. Property of google images.