Kamar-Taj

Three months ago
You were walking down the streets at night.

You had just left from a very important piano recital and just wanted to get home of how tired you were so you decide to take a shortcut and enter a quite dark alley.

Suddenly you saw a shadow behind you.

You decided to speed up your walk but felt a hand grabbing your arm.

"Hand me the ring!" A man said and you knew he was talking about the gold ring shining on your finger throught the light of a lamp that you had received from a concert you gave a few months ago.

"No! Let me go or I'll call the police!" You responded not even thinking straight.

"Your choise doll" He suddenly took a knife off his pocket and made a deep cut on your right hand, that started bleeding a lot.

You screamed for help and also because of the overwhelming pain.

He quickly took the ring off your bleeding hand and ran away...

Present
Since that night you have already did several surgeries and meet with a thousands doctors. But none of them knew how to heal your hand, that has been paralyzed since as the cut penetrated a nerve.

You're now sitting at your piano... Just looking at the keyboard...

You raise your arm and place your hand above the keyboard, trying as much as you can to move your fingers. But nothing happens besides a crappy sound the piano produces as you touch it... The sound seems like a sharped knife cutting through your spirit...

Suddenly you receive an email on your laptop and stand up to go check it out.

It was an anonymous email about a place in Nepal... "Kamar-Taj" it's the name.

It looks like a healing place for people who wish to cure what the science couldn't.

The email also talks about mystical stuff and such so, as the skeptical you are, you get a bit reluctant and finally decide to ignore it.

But then you look at your piano... And remembering the sound it made... Remembering the songs you played and what you used to feel when you played.. You decide to do it!

~~le time skip~~

✈️Nepal
You had just arrived from your fly and were at the airport. Waiting for a taxi.

You wait, and wait... And wait!

As you realize a taxi is not gonna show up you decide to say your last goodbye to the modern civilization and start walking.

~~3 days time skip~~

After walking through the village looking for the place that as brought you here you finally find it! Kamar-Taj!

You knock on a green door and a man answers.

"How can I help you?" He says looking down as you are way shorter than him.

"Um... i am looking for kamar-taj, i wish to heal my hand." You say as you show him your paralyzed hand.

He nods and let's you in.

You had no idea what to expect...