The cold moutain

As you lean yourself in your bed, you can't avoid thinking about what happened that afternoon.

And you can't avoid the urge to go back to your piano.

You avoid that feeling for some moments, but eventually you stand up.

And, not even know exactly what you're doing, you go outside to the training area.

You try to think about your living room, like you previously did, and focus as much as you can.

Suddenly you hear a noise coming from behind you. You turn around but see nothing.

You try to focus again, but not as much as you should, and end up making a portal.

It's really dark and you can't really see inside the portal, but you don't care and just get inside it.

As you step inside the portal you feel a cold running throught your body.

You realize that you're on the top of a mountain, and it's snowing.

You get scared and turn around to leave but the portal closes.

You're now alone in a cold mountain...

Mordo's P.O.V
I run towards the portal as I see it closing, "Damn it!", I curse under my breath.

The truth is that I've been watching    Y/n because I can feel in her a huge power. She just doesn't know how to control it yet.

After a few moments of thinking I decide that the best thing to do is to call Strange.

I go to his room and knock on the door.

"Come in.." He answer.

I go in, "Stephen? I-I'm afraid Y/n is lost in a snowing mountain...", I say.

"What?!" Stephen says.

I explain him everything, and tell him why I've been watching her...

"We have to go save her!" Stephen says and runs to the training area.

~~le small time skip~~

"Ok Let's try together." I say, as we arrive.

We both focus together and create a portal.

Stephen's P.O.V
A portal that leads to a cold mountain opens and I immediately enter.

I find Y/n sitting in the ground, freezing to death.

"Y/n!" I say, and she stands up.

"Oh Stephen thank god you're here!" She says embracing me in a hug.

She's shaking and her cold skin feels like ice, but I don't mind.

We both walk out of the portal, finding Mordo waiting for us outside.

"I believe we haven't meet yet", Mordo says and stretches his hand to Y/n, "I'm Mordo."

Y/n shakes Mordo's hand, "I'm Y/n" She answers still shaking a bit.

"Come on Y/n I'll take you to bed." I say, and we walk to her room.

We enter and, after she leans in her bed, I tuck her up.

"Are you still cold?" I ask, sitting on the edge of the bed and holding her hand.

"Not anymore.."

We stay in silence for a few moments.

"Y/n.. Why did you do that? It was dangerous..." I say, breaking the silence.

"I don't know... I guess I just wanted to go back to my piano... I'm sorry Strange..."

"...It's ok. The important thing is that you're alright."

And with that I stand up, kiss her on the forehead, and leave the room.