New hotel new relationship

Everyone got off the bus and headed to the hotel, when everyone found out there rooms they went to the 3rd floor with there roomies.

Joeypov: I was told me and Oli were sharing a room I was really excited and he was aswell. Daniel had been partnered up with shane tbh they can have each other it makes me so mad that Daniel actually said he loves shane he clearly didn't think about me when he said that. I didn't realise I looked so angry until I felt a tap on my shoulder more like two warm hands resting gently on my shoulders.

Olipov: joey was sat in his bed while I started to unpack. He must of been thinking about Daniel cos a mad expression crossed his face. I gently placed my hands on his shoulders. He looked up at me and smile which made me happy. "You ok joey?"

Joeypov: oli asked if I was ok I nodded a yes and he sat opposite me. As we both looked into each others eyes,  I was thinking about if what was about to happen a good or bad thing then I remembered Daniel and what he did so I leaned in and kissed oli passionately. As he kissed back, he pushed me down onto my bed bed both of our body's close together. We both took a breath and layed on our sides facing each other smiling like idiots then the door went. We got up like nothing happened. Oli went to the toilet while I went to answer the door.

Danielpov: I just got to my room with shane. We both felt so uncomfortable around each other, I wanted to talk to joey again feel his touch but, he hates me right now. I got up and decided to go knock on his door I wanted to say sorry again. As I knocked twice, I heard a shuffle sound and a beautiful face opened the door. "Hey joey I just wanted to say I'm sorry again" I miss him so much.

Joeypov: I opened the door to see Daniel. He was smiling but still looked guilty, he spoke to me. He said he wanted to say sorry again and I could read his mind. He missed me. Do I miss him though? I have oli I'm not sure. "Hey you've said sorry enough but sorry isn't enough, I don't think I can.... As I was about to some what finish with Daniel I felt oli put his arm around me he smiled at me and daniel then I finished my sentence "daniel I don't think we will work out. I don't wanna be in this relationship anymore I have fallen for someone else" as I said that oli kissed my cheek and Daniel looked devastated. Did I really just finish janiel? Daniel nodded his head and walked away I kinda felt bad but maybe I see a future with me and Oli.

Olipov: I heard Daniel. I know Joey was about to break up with him I'm so happy I've loved that boy for a long time and now I actually get to ask him if he will be mine. I walked up to him and Daniel. As I put my arm around joey, I gave him a kiss and smiled at Daniel he looked devastated it's his own fault he broke joeys heart and now he is mine.