The First Punch - LiLo <3

Okay so like I said here is the LiLo I promised. I wanna dedicate this to Harriett cause she is the best friend I've ever had and she always encourages me when it comes to my work, and without her I probably wouldn't have started to post here again. So go fan her cause you owe her a big one lol. (@1D_luvas) Hope you like it guys!

Enjoy!

Jade💙

LiLo

"You're so immature Louis! How are we going to grow as a band when you're still acting like a child?!" Liam cried.

"I'd rather act like a bloody child than an uptight git like you!" Louis snapped.

"Really lovely Louis. Just like a child you result to name calling to get a point across. Good for you! You can use your big boy words!" Liam spat.

"You think you're so cool cause you're so mature! No wonder Danielle left you! You don't know how to have fun!" Louis laughed.

"ELEANOR LEFT YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A FUCKING KID! How is she supposed to take you seriously when you can't even take yourself seriously!?" Liam asked.

"ALRIGHT ALREADY! SHUT THE FUCK UP BOTH OF YOU!" Zayn boomed. Both lads looked at him incredulously. Nobody had ever heard Zayn yell like that. "What the fuck are you two doing? Do you even remember when you used to be the best of friends? So magically in the course of six months you hate each other? I don't fucking think so. This is going to stop right fucking now whether you like it or not." Zayn snapped. Liam frowned. Louis just stood quiet. Harry and Niall just watched silently agreeing with what Zayn was saying. They were sat in Management's office. Their fighting had gotten so bad that the fans had even picked up on it. And Liam hated that their fighting hurt them. So Management called them in to talk to them about it. But they had given up when their fighting had gotten out of control. Harry and Niall walked out of the room along with Zayn following behind them. "Until you two sort this out, you're staying in here." Zayn said. He had a key in his hands and he locked the door on his way out. Liam could just open the door. So he walked up to it and tried to pull it open. But it wouldn't budge.

"Okay Zayn this isn't funny anymore! Let me out!" Liam snapped.

"What did I just tell you? I'm not letting you out. Fix this now!" Zayn boomed. Liam huffed and walked away from the door.

"Zayn isn't stupid. He wouldn't just lock it and not put something in front of it." Louis said. Liam rolled his eyes at Louis.

"Whatever Louis. They'll have to let us out at some point. So I'll just sit and wait till then." Liam huffed angrily. He really didn't want to be in the same room with Louis. He couldn't stand the sight of him at this point. He was so infuriating. Why couldn't he just act his age?

"Do you really underestimate Zayn? Niall has him whipped to the point where if he says jump, Zayn asks 'how high?'" Louis said in a bored tone. He was sitting in a chair with his feet up and his hands behind his head. And suddenly the overwhelming urge to punch him in the face arose. Liam sighed and walked over to the window that was in the room. The sky was grey outside but London always looked beautiful. He tried to pay attention to the scenery but he was the only thing on my mind. Liam knew that Louis would think that this was about everything from the beginning, adding up now and making Liam lash out. But that was the farthest thing from the truth.

The reason Liam was mad, was because he and Louis were talking -meaning flirting and hidden kisses when there was no one around; Liam thought they would be together but Louis just didn't want that. The least he could have done was told Liam that he didn't want to go that far. It would have been easier to deal with. But no he just left Liam to come to a conclusion all on his own. Who does that?