Kagami × Kuroko lemon

~3rd person~

"Kagami-kun stop! It hurts!" Kuroko yells and pushes at Kagami's chest, "Stop struggling! You will make it hurt worse!"Kagami yells back, as his shadow tries to push him away from entering. Kagami tries to pin him down, but a loud smack rang in the air. "Bakami!" Kuroko yelled and ran out of the room, he went into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. He locked the door and sat down on the tile floor, 'Bakami...it hurt..' Kuroko thought as Kagami touches his cheek.
He sighs and stands up, grabbing his clothes and puts them on. Grabbing the smaller outfit, he walks out the room to the bathroom door. "Kuroko...I have your clothes." He gently said. "Please leave them outside," Kuroko says as he takes a deep breath, he stands up as he hears the receding steps of the heavier male. He quietly opens the door and grabs his clothes, he put them on starting with his boxers.
Kagami looks over at Kuroko, "Are you going to stay?" He asks as he looks from the kitchen, the male shook his head. "I need to go home and take care of Nigou." He walks tonthe door, grabbing his coat. "Alright, see you tomorrow." Kuroko walked home as Kagami cooked in the kitchen.

~Time Skip by Natsu Natsu!~

As the days passed, the couple seemed to be growing distant. They both had the same reason in mind, but never knew. On a Saturday afternoon, Kuroko knocks on Kagami's door, awaiting an anwser. He was determined to show the read head something to show his apology.

Kagami opened the door, he glanced around bafore spotting the bluenette. "Hello." He said in his usual monotone voice as Kagami yelped and jumped. "Damn it Kuroko! You scared the living hell out of me!" He rubbed his red head and gave a annoyed sigh, "What do you need. I'm busy." He lied, he hadn't the heart to tell Kuroko he wanted his shadow here. He glanced back at the spot to find empty space, "Huh?!"
"I have something to show you Kagami-kun, please wait here while I get ready." He walks into the taller male's room, shutting the door and locking it. Kagami was left speechless and flabbergasted, "What...the..hell." He then leans against the wall near his room, waiting for the "Intruder" to let him in.
He calls out to the red head, "C-come in!" He got ready, in his position. As the male entered the room, he spread his legs wide, a vibrator in his entrance. His member erect, his face flushed red from embarrassment. "Wh-what th-" Kagami couldn't even finish his sentence, his own member growing erect at the sight. "I-I took these last f-few days to s-stretch myself f-for you."
Kagami crawled onto the bed, "I-I see that...why?" He was slightly confused at this fact, he didn't know what Kuroko's reason is. "Because I felt horrible for slapping you...I was scared and it hurt..so I reacted." He looks down ashamed, he didn't want to hurt Kagami, but he did. Kagami smiles and hugs Kuroko, "I was scared you hated me for that...that's why I kinda ignored you." He finally confessed.
Kuroko kissed Kagami, "Let's start, I want to have you." Kagami nods and pulls the vibrator out, he pulls his own pants off, showing his fully erect member. The bluenette gulps, no matter how many times he has seen it, he could never get over the size. Kagami lifted Kuroko's leg, placing it over his shoulder. Taking a deep breath, he pushed into the already wet and stretched entrance, he groans at the pleasure. Kuroko gasped, he held onto the sheets feeling the member enter him, 'H-he's bigger than the vibrator!'
Kagami was able to enter most of the way, he looked up at Kuroko, a sight he wouldn't usually see was in front of him. He reached out a hand and gently cupped Kuroko's flushed cheek, his sky blue eyes opened to look at the gentle maroon ones. "Tell me if it hurts, I'll stop." He smiled and leaned in, kissing the soft skin of Kuroko's forehead. Kuroko smiles, "I'm fine Kagami-kun, please continue."
The response was slow thrusts, Kagami slowly pushed in with each thrust. Kuroko covered his mouth, trying to keep in the moans. Kagami's hips gradually moved faster, his hands gripped Kuroko's hips, pushing the smaller male onto him. He groans out, "So tight." He looked up at Kuroko, grinning at the sight.
Kuroko couldn't hold his moan, pleasure filled him as he does a cute/sexy moan. He opens his arms, Kagami leans down allowing the male to wraps his arms around Kagami's neck. Their lips connected, a deep kiss was made at that point, their tongues rubbing and intertwining with each other. There moans, Kuroko's louder, seemed to leave their lips together.
Kagami broke the kiss, Kuroko was panting, his hands gripping at the sheets. He leaned in and kissed the pale skin, sucking to make a mark. He continues to do so, his hips moving faster into Kuroko's hot body. The bluenette looked at Kagami, "T-Taiga~" he moans out, his already flushed face flushed a deeper red. Kagami looked at Kuroko before smirking, his upper body leaning towards Kuroko's ear. "Tetsuya~" He said seductively in a low, husky like voice.
Kuroko was surprised, unknowingly releasing. Kagami felt the liquid hit their bare chests and stomachs. He stopped thrusting momentarily too look, Kuroko giving a gasp on embarrassment. "You cummed already?" Kuroko removed his hands from the sheets only to cover his face. "Y-yes." He mumbled, then a moan excaped him, Kagami started to thrust roughly.
His hand traveled to Kuroko's chest, then his fingers rubbed the light pink nipples. "N-not there Taiga~" he closes his eyes, tears pricking them. Kagami stops playing with Kuroko's nipples, "A-are you okay?" He asked worried, he didn't want the same thing to happen as last time. As the sky blue eyes met his own, he was surprised at how much lust was showing. Kuroko nods, his hips moving on his own. Kagami thrusted faster, pushing deeper into Kuroko.
"I'm cumming~" Kagami moans out, his thrust moving faster before he pushed as deep as he can, releasing inside Kuroko. The blue haired male cums again, his body jolting. His leg shivered, they both panted very heavy. Kagami pulls out of Kuroko, then lays beside the smaller frame. "I...love you...Taiga." Kuroko mumbles, closing his eyes. Kagami grins widely, "I love you too Tetsuya." He also closed his eyes, they snuggled close as they fell asleep happily.

~Author's Note~

Sorry Sorry! I've been a bit busy! I'll get my requests done ASAP, I'll also work on my AkaKuro story!