Three

"My name, is Captain Jackson Rone. You will call me Captain."
He says.
Unit 1 has a name.
We're in a war room.
The table in front of us lights up with holographics.
Several faces are displayed.
"This is Grey. Our heavy hitter. He, like me, has enhanced muscular density and extremely increased strength, allowing him to perform impossible tasks.
His body heals against every sort of attack, and theoretically, even allowing him to regrow limbs in a matter of hours."
He says.
On the table is a mountain of a man, with shoulders wide as a truck and biceps the size of Canada.
"This is Jackie. Her body has the ability to exit space time in one place, and re-enter in another. In essence teleporting her from one place to another instantly."
Dirty blonde hair, short and muscular.
A Hispanic girl either in her late teens or early twenties.
"This, is Daunte Sans. He's our watcher. He sees everything. His vision can see in thermals as well as in the dark. His reflexes and response time are highly above normal, able to dodge bullets effortlessly."
Another young man, probably a little older then me.
He's white with brown hair, and a kind smile.
He's the only one so far to be smiling actually.
His image vanishes, and Rone moves on.
"This is JayVett."
He says.
A pale, black haired girl.
Dark makeup covers her face like an emo rockstar.
"She is one of our most powerful. Her telekinetic abilities make her valuable for silent extractions. She can open locks and discharge enemies without a sound. She's even been observed throwing a truck on one occasion, and stopping bullets on another."
I look at all of them.
All of them unique.
"This is Fire team Hazard. The only fire team that uses enhanced in the field. And now they have a 6th member for the time being."
He says.
Doors open on the far end of the room.
And 4 people walk in.
Each of them, I just learned about.
"This is the Nolite?"
Asks JayVett.
Rone nods.
She looks at me through the corner of her eye.
Grey, the big one looks at me.
Despite his giant form and lumbering walk, he smiles politely at me.
"Hi."
He says simply.
"Hey."
"Everyone, this is Donatello. He's going to shut out the lights on Larson during our extraction mission."
He says.
"Now that we're all here, we can get started."
Rone walks over to the holotable.
The image flutters out of existence, and a new one appears.
This time it looks like a giant compound.
A storage facility.
"We've been scoping this place out for weeks. Grey, you and JayVett will station yourselves here at the west entrance. Donnie will go with you two. You will escort him here, that is where the power enters the building. The panel is protected by a barrier and several armed guards, and blowing up the transformer will tip them off. Donnie, we need you to interrupt the power, reroute it somewhere just for a few minutes while we get in."
He turns to Jackie and Daunte.
"The two of you and I will run interference. When the power comes back on. Keep their attention on us."
He says.
"Wait why is Grey going with them, shouldn't he be with us and I with the entrance team?"
Daunte asks.
"Keepers has special instructions for this one. There's something we need to retrieve. And Grey is the only one strong enough to carry it."
The 4 of them look at him expectantly.
"I don't know what it is either, Keepers kept calling it the 'asset'."
He says.
"And Finley?"
Asks Grey.
"Samantha on another mission with Kree and Vex. I'll be our pilot this time, which means we're going in short handed."
Daunte rolls his eyes.
"Because we all Love your flying."
He scoffs.
"Excuse me?"
Rone glares.
Daunte straightens his back.
"Ahem. Sir."
Rone looks back at the tablet in his hands.
"Since we won't have any air support, our drop point will be deeper in the forest. Which means a short hike to and from our main objective. I suggest we split up as we head back, to keep them off of Grey's trail. The thing he's carrying will probably slow him down."
He looks back up at the holographic.
A forest appears beside the glowing building.
It's on the side of a mountain, surrounded by trees for miles around.
"JayVett, you're running escort on Grey while the rest of us run interference. Kill anything that follows, I want that thing back in tact."
He says.
"Got it. What about weapons fire for A team?"
Asks JayVett.
"You guys shouldn't need them, but both of you may carry your usual load out. The same goes for the rest of you. Team A I feel the need to remind you your objective, at least until you've gotten the asset, is stealth. Only use your weapons as a last resort."
He says.
"Wait what about the prisoners? How are we getting them out?"
I ask.
They all look at me with blank stares.
Silence
"It bothers me that you're not answering."
Rone steps forward.
"We help them, by getting that asset out of there and away from Larson."
He says.
"I thought you said we were freeing them."
I growl.
"I have my orders, Temple. You have yours. You may be a freelancer but it is my job to make sure these people get back alive. Right now I cannot risk their lives or safety on compete strangers."
I shake my head.
He might be their leader, but not mine.
He can try to stop me.
He won't.