With This Porn Star Dancing

Those two guys were my brother and father. "Run!" I said and all the girls plus Jimmy ran. I grabbed Mikey to get him out of his horrible life and ran. We ran all the way to the motel and caught our breath as soon as we were in side.

"What the fuck! Why did you people abduct me! Are you going to rape me!" He yelled backing away slowly.

"Calm down. I'm Jessica Malone I want to ask you some questions." He nodded. The others sat down on the beds. "Are you Michael Nullings?" He nodded again. "That man with you was David nullings right?" He nodded again. That's when Michelle got her que.

She stood up and looked at the guys. "OK so I think we should go eat at a restaurant. So we can meet you guys at a place of your choice and be sure to text it to me." And they left.

"Mickey, I'm your younger sister Evelyn." He had his mouth open and eyes wide.

"No way! My sister died." He looked he just won jeopardy.

"No I went in a coma for fifteen years and you. I know for sure they said you we're dead."

"Nah when they found me I was still alive barely but I lived. I continued to live with dad."

"Why? He beats us."

"I know but I felt sad for him. So I went to live with him. And he never went to jail. He was also sad from moms death." We talked for an hour and in that hour Mikey decided to live in Montana so he left and we told the guys that weren't going since we took forever. So me and Michelle had another hour to goof off.

"I say we should get high again." She suggested.

"No. The fuck. How bout we watch TV." We both went nah.

"Oh I know prank calls." And before she took her phone out I was already dialing IHOP. They answered.

"Hello welcome to IHOP your talking to Phil."

"Is this the krusty  krab." I ask in a little kid voice and we snicked trying not to laugh.

"Uh no this is IHOP. Do you want me to call the police so they can find your parents?"

"No thanks." And we hung up laughing our asses off.

"Oh let's do McDonalds." I say and Michelle dials it.

"Thank you for calling McDonalds how can I help you?" A woman asks.

"Uh yeah I would like a big ass and milky water ready for when I get there." She said in a manly voice.

"Alright what kinda sauce with that?"

"Sperm" and she hung up. We were laughing like hyenas.

"Oo I know. Let's prank call Adam." We both nodded and we walked over to the motel room phone and dialed his number.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Uh hi I'm Bob from your billing company and I wanted one of your bills are due sir." I had such a good man voice.

"Oh crap! Which bill?" We started laughing but before we turned the mic off. I turned it back on.

"Uh it looks like the one for big ass whooppie sores."

"Oh crap wait are you sure?" We laughed again.

"Oh sorry I mean the one for 20 blow jobs a Porn star and a hooker."

"Excuse me? Who the fuck is this!?"

"I told you the Sperm collectors." And we hung up. We laughed so hard we couldn't breath. We kept laughing hard and thats when the rest of them came in.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

594

Wow. That was funniest. Anyway go to my friends profile and read the book zodiac magic. I'm in it yalls . also read her other books and my other books. Don't forget to vote for a cover and tell me what you think in the comments. Peace out.