Chapter 6: Thronecomming

*later that night everyone was getting ready for Thronecoming*

*in Cedar's and Cerise's room*

*Cerise is doing her eyelashes when Cedar hits her with a pillow*

Cedar Wood: *giggles*

Cerise Hood: *growls**shakes the pillow with her mouth ripping it and feathers are everywhere*

*Cedar and Cerise start laughing*

*in Holly and Poppy's room*

Holly- *getting ready* *notices her sister running from her enchanted brush*

Poppy O'Hair: *getting her hair forcefully brushed* Help! *scolds the brush* Enough already. Enough. 

Brush- *whimpers*

*in Maddie and Kitty's room*

Madeline Hatter:*looking for Earl Gray* *sees Kitty with something in her mouth* *clears throat with an arched eyebrow*

Kitty Cheshire:*giggles* *disappears* *spits him out*

*in Ashlynn and Briar's dorm, Apple, Raven, Blondie, Faybelle, Ashlynn, and are getting ready while laughing*

Briar- *looking down at her bed* *notices something glowing underneath her rug* *skeptical*

Ashlynn Ella: *notices Briar sad* Hey, Briar could you come help me with my hair?

Briar Beauty: *snaps out of her thoughts* Uh, yeah. Um...coming. *gets up*

*at the Thronecoming dance everyone is having a good time*

Three billy goats gruff: *cheekily baas*

*a couple is standing to take a picture*

Boys: *photo bombs the picture*Yay! Yeah! Huzzah!

*the music gets quiet as the girls come out in their Thronecoming outfits*

*everyone is in awe*

Sheep: *baas*

Milton Grimm: *at the front* Welcome, everyone to Ever After High's Thronecoming dance!

Crowd: *cheers*

Milton Grimm: The school tradition where we spellebrate our stories and those who came before us.

*the curtain rises to show the former alumni of Ever After High*

*the students cheer*

*over by the turn tables Melody Piper in her Thronecoming outfit*

Melody : We'll get to the big announcement: Thronecoming King and Queen soon! But now, let's get this party started. Follow me! *turns tables*

*everyone starts dancing and mingling*

Daring- *sees Cerise standing by herself* *walks over to her calmly*