chapter 9

{2 weeks later}
Me and Harry have been dating for 2 weeks now, there have been pictures of us holding hands, videos of us walking and holding hands, talking to fans and other stuff, there also been rumors that we are dating and we been lying to Louis telling him we are not. "Hazza!" I yelled from my room and he came in there "I think we should tell Louis that we are dating since you are leaving for tour tomorrow" I said "when should we tell him" Harry asked sitting on my bed by me. "we can do it now if you want" I said "sure" he said "should we let Liam and Niall know we are know we are going to tell him" I asked "yea just in case Louis tries to kick my ass" Harry said.

We got up and went downstairs, Louis wasn't down there "Liam Niall we are going to tell Louis we are dating" I said "well Louis said that he was going to find out playing truth or dare" Liam said "yea he was going to ask you in a truth" Niall said "ok he will find out then" I said. "well what should we do now?" Harry asked "eat" Niall said "you always want to eat Niall" I said and Harry and Liam laughed "swim" Niall said.

We went upstairs and went in our own rooms, I changed into a blue bikini then left my room and went in Louis room and told him we was swimming if he wanted to join us. I left his room then went downstairs and went outside, Niall was already in the pool, I was about to get in the pool when someone grabbed me from behind "Harry put me down" I said "it not Harry" he said "Liam put me down" I said "no" Liam said. Harry came outside "Harry tell Liam to put me down" I said "I think he wants to throw you in the pool" he said "Liam don't throw me in the pool" I said "I will" he said "no don't" I said then he threw me in the pool. "Liam!" I yelled then he jumped in the pool, Harry got in the pool and swam over to me, I kissed him and he kissed back.

We swam for awhile and Louis came out "Louis!" I yelled "Lexi!" he said then got in the pool, Harry swam over to him and they started talking. I swam over to Liam and Niall "Harry left me" I said "I saw" Liam said, we talked for a few minutes then Liam told me to get on his shoulders "why" I asked "so we can play chicken fight" he said. I got on his shoulders "Harry get on Louis shoulders" Liam said, they looked over at us then Harry got on Louis shoulders. Liam went over to Louis then me and Harry tried to push each other in the water.

After a few minutes I fell off of Liam shoulders and fell in the water "Harry won!" Niall said "what should we do now" I asked "watch a movie" Liam said "truth or dare" Louis said "eat" Niall said "spin the bottle" Harry said then winked at me "let Lexi pick" Louis said "we can do everything but let eat first so Niall will stop saying eat" I said. We got out of the pool and went in our own rooms, I dried off then I took my bikini off then Harry came in my room and I wrapped a towel around myself "Harry get out I'm not dressed yet" I said "I will turn around" Harry said "fine" I said.

Harry turned around so I took the towel off and got dressed "ok you can look now" I said "I was looking the whole time" he said "Harry!" I said "come on babe let go eat" he said. We went downstairs and into the kitchen then sat down and ate. When we all finish eating we decided to watch a movie, we went in the living room and sat on the couch.

{1 hour and 35 minutes later}
The movie finished "what now" Niall asked "either spin the bottle or truth or dare" Liam said "let go ahead and play spin the bottle since we can only do it once" I said. We sat in a circle and Harry got the bottle, I spun it and it landed on Harry so I got up and went over to him then kissed his cheek. I sat back down "let play truth or dare now" Niall said "Niall truth or dare" Harry said "dare" Niall said "switch clothes with Louis" Harry said, Niall and Louis switch clothes "Liam truth dare" Niall asked "dare" Liam said "try to lick your nose" Niall said, Liam tried to lick his nose "I can't" he said.

We been playing for awhile "ok one more then we have to go to bed" Liam said "Harry truth or dare" Louis said "truth" Harry said "are you dating Lexi" he asked. "yes" Harry said and Louis stood up then started walking towards Harry, Harry stood up and started backing up. Louis grabbed his shirt "break her heart and I'll break you" Louis said then let go of Harry shirt "ok let go to bed" Liam said. Harry went in his room and I went in there with him, we laid down and went to sleep.